Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SBish: HLC or OBF for nights (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493032)

MrsJordan85 02-19-2013 11:16 AM

SBish: HLC or OBF for nights

Help us get out of sposies at night! I really love the idea of the HLC fitteds, because I liked the fit of the the snapless, but the snappi and I aren't always pals... but this price difference between the HLC and the OBFs is kind of a lot. Help me decide! And if anyone knows of some discount codes (which I'm sure there aren't) that would be groovy. :thumbsup:

seacat 02-19-2013 11:42 AM

Re: SBish: HLC or OBF for nights

The OBFS win for nightime. We use the HLCs for day along with snapless. You could use the HLCs for nightime, but I find they get a lot wetter and Holden isn't as comfortable. I use a fleece liner with the OBFS.

momma_dna 02-19-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seacat
The OBFS win for nightime. We use the HLCs for day along with snapless. You could use the HLCs for nightime, but I find they get a lot wetter and Holden isn't as comfortable. I use a fleece liner with the OBFS.

This

P!nkPepper 02-19-2013 12:58 PM

Why doesn't Sbish make OBF with T&T legs? Does OBF not work well in that style?

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k

MrsJordan85 02-19-2013 01:44 PM

I had some OBFs with DD, and they got so stiff. Does this always happen or is there a way to prevent it?

P!nkPepper 02-19-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJordan85 (Post 16307650)
I had some OBFs with DD, and they got so stiff. Does this always happen or is there a way to prevent it?

Ecover fabric softener helps but they stiffen when wet.

MrsJordan85 02-19-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickshep19 (Post 16307717)
Ecover fabric softener helps but they stiffen when wet.

Dislike.

momma_dna 02-19-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJordan85

Dislike.

It's the nature of bamboo to stiffen when wet.

MrsJordan85 02-19-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momma_dna (Post 16307755)
It's the nature of bamboo to stiffen when wet.

My perverted mind is taking this in the wrong direction. I am such a teenage boy. :bagoverhead:

seacat 02-19-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJordan85 (Post 16307765)
My perverted mind is taking this in the wrong direction. I am such a teenage boy. :bagoverhead:

You need to post over on FB so, we can all enjoy this comment. :) The newers OBFs don't get as stiff as the old crunchy ones. Be careful where you order from some retailers still have the older style in stock. ECover helps. I use Ms. Meyers, but some have issues with it. Using a fleece liner really does help as well.