Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Who have you told? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493106)

Almacham 02-19-2013 02:10 PM

Who have you told?

I am dying to tell people but feel like I should wait because of this bleeding I have been having.

However SO's mom, my mother, stepfather and aunt, and one of SO's brothers and sister in law's know. They're all more concerned than anything at this point.

Have you received good, bad or neutral reactions thus far?

MommyJen_11 02-21-2013 11:31 AM

Re: Who have you told?

Last time we told family as soon as we got the positive test at 5 weeks. This time I am waiting. I feel it was kinda premature to tell so soon last time just in case something happens and now that we have a LO, I wouldn't want to confuse him. He is a talker so once he knows, he will tell everyone. Everyone we know is currently prego so he has asked if I have a baby in my tummy recently. LOL

I want to wait until at least Easter or later to tell, but if I pop sooner this time it will be hard.

flmamao2 02-21-2013 12:14 PM

No one! Not even DH yet I want to make sure this is a sticky baby first.

Anna0623 02-21-2013 05:58 PM

dh, the kids and a close friend who will be babysitting my kids for our first ultrasound. Oh this website too. Going to try and keep the kids telling everyone else at least until march 11th our first appointment/ultrasound.

ankc 02-21-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2
No one! Not even DH yet I want to make sure this is a sticky baby first.

I'm right there with you!

jmnanny 02-21-2013 06:47 PM

DF and a close friend of mine, but DF has told his mom, papaw, and his squad leader.

Maddalena 02-21-2013 08:13 PM

Everyone knows. We told kinda early this time as we have an autistic teenager who knows. He figured it out pretty fast. If we didn't tell...he would.

lisathib123 02-22-2013 05:07 AM

DH and my BF. My BF blurted it out in front of my oldest 2 DDs. DH is pressuring me to tell everyone. I think it's killing him I keep it a secret!

Jen's_4 02-22-2013 05:48 AM

I've only told DH. We will wait until the end of March or so to tell... depending on how long I can keep it from showing, which isn't looking like it's going to be that long.

This is baby number four for us, so we'll get a few positive reactions but most will be neutral or negative. :/

lisathib123 02-22-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen_batten
I've only told DH. We will wait until the end of March or so to tell... depending on how long I can keep it from showing, which isn't looking like it's going to be that long.

This is baby number four for us, so we'll get a few positive reactions but most will be neutral or negative. :/

This is baby #8! Can you imagine the comments I'm gonna get......SCARED :-/