Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Best at Home Work Outs! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493117)

mommyto3beautifulbabes 02-19-2013 03:33 PM

Best at Home Work Outs!

Okay so I'm mom to four, I need something that is not too long & does not cost a ton....spam me & help me blast the fat!

mama2jack 02-19-2013 04:13 PM

Do you have Internet streaming to your tv? I have YouTube on my wii and it has tons of workout videos. Sometimes I just put on some music videos and dance around :giggle:

twinmomstl 02-19-2013 09:03 PM

Re: Best at Home Work Outs!

I like the kettlebell type work outs, they are pretty short and quite the work out (i have tried kettleworx). I also like the biggest loser boot camp dvd.

HeatherMac603 02-20-2013 07:51 PM

I've been doing AdvoCare's Can You 24? DVD for the past 7 weeks, and it's great! 7 different work outs, all 24 minutes long. You can customize your intensity/difficulty. DH was skeptical but it wears him out! :)

brandyleigh 03-20-2013 04:01 PM

I like workouts by Kristin Mcgee...she has short intense workouts! Check out collage Video for video ideas and you can even watch clips. I also have been using youtube for prenatal workouts and have been surprised how many good ones are out there!

shm_helene1 03-24-2013 02:36 PM

After my first I did Insanity but after my second I don't find I have the time. I just started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (which is pretty cheap on amazon and even cheaper on youtube). I am on Level 1. The videos are 26 mins including stretching. You need weights (3lb I would suggest). It's not Insanity but it's really short and thus far pretty good.

fiveofhearts 03-24-2013 02:43 PM

A lot of Jillian Michaels are thirty min or less.

shm_helene1 03-24-2013 02:55 PM

Which is nice when you're short on time :)

momEmac 03-24-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinmomstl
I like the kettlebell type work outs, they are pretty short and quite the work out (i have tried kettleworx). I also like the biggest loser boot camp dvd.

I like the kettlebell workouts too. Short and intense and the three weeks I did it before the whole house got sick I saw some really great results in my body. Better than any other program I've used. I am going to start back up this week. I only use a 15 lb kettlebell although before I took a break I was already looking to get a 25 lb one because I saw a difference in my strength that quickly.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes. :)

MamaZnR 03-25-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momEmac

I like the kettlebell workouts too. Short and intense and the three weeks I did it before the whole house got sick I saw some really great results in my body. Better than any other program I've used. I am going to start back up this week. I only use a 15 lb kettlebell although before I took a break I was already looking to get a 25 lb one because I saw a difference in my strength that quickly.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes. :)

Any special routine you do?