Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTA - Trying To Avoid (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Baby Fever (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493866)

mevans 02-21-2013 05:02 PM

Baby Fever

Oh dear. It's that time. My baby is about a year and a half (she's 19 months) and the other day I got the first inkling of The Fever. We are TTA right now. Our youngest is a very high needs baby/toddler, and we are still recovering from that. DH is deploying soon, and obviously we don't want to give birth while he's gone.
I need the antidote, and not in the form of pregnancy (yet)!

spcjoneswifey 02-21-2013 11:12 PM

Re: Baby Fever

LOL good luck with that! Once you get baby fever it stays until youre pregnant. ;)

My husband is deploying later this year as well and I keep urging him that we need to figure out a bc method before my monthly comes back (im only 7 weeks postpartum atm) cause I REFUSE to have a deployment baby so I know how you feel on that one.

homebirthmom 02-26-2013 08:53 AM

oh yeah the tell tale 1 yr and a half curse. everytime I have had it. and its CRAZY bad.

mevans 02-26-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homebirthmom (Post 16334758)
oh yeah the tell tale 1 yr and a half curse. everytime I have had it. and its CRAZY bad.

Yes! I apparently didn't have it after DS. This is the age DD1 was when we got pregnant with DS though. And here we are again. Lol I'm in the 2WW now.

luvsgreen 02-27-2013 09:39 PM

Michelle! Long time "no see". My DD is 19 months too, and suddenly I have started getting it too. She's not sleeping through the nights yet either. I think I am going crazy! We might start ttc'ing in August if all goes according to plan.
Good luck with shutting up the ovaries yelling. My aunt just had a baby, so I think I will just enjoy all the cuddles I can get without the night time feeds ;)
GL :goodvibes:

mevans 02-28-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvsgreen (Post 16342090)
Michelle! Long time "no see". My DD is 19 months too, and suddenly I have started getting it too. She's not sleeping through the nights yet either. I think I am going crazy! We might start ttc'ing in August if all goes according to plan.
Good luck with shutting up the ovaries yelling. My aunt just had a baby, so I think I will just enjoy all the cuddles I can get without the night time feeds ;)
GL :goodvibes:

Hi! :) Yes, I'm pretty sure I must be crazy! My DD doesn't nap or sleep at night on her own, and is very attached to mama. What am I thinking?! Her plus another baby would be next to impossible!
Have fun with your aunt's baby!

Havah 03-01-2013 10:53 AM

I know what you mean. I never had the fever until this after my youngest (third). Seems to be kicking in each O (only two PP cycles so far, so who knows?) Told DH I'm not prepared for a solid year of monthly Baby Fever ... :p

delladea 03-03-2013 02:42 PM

My DD is 11mo and I've got it BAD. We agreed to wait until DD was 2 before deciding to try for another and it would best if we stuck to that plan. There is no cure, I wish there was!!

theirmommy20102012 04-04-2013 10:19 PM

I'm right there with you momma's! Ds is 14m and im going crazy for a baby girl. This was the same exact age ds1 was when I got pregnant with ds2. :/ I'm so sad we can't have another right now!