Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Happy Basic Friday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493969)

jwjbbrown 02-22-2013 06:37 AM

Happy Basic Friday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

jwjbbrown 02-22-2013 06:39 AM

Re: Happy Basic Friday

morning all.

Up and at'em for school today. Looks like some of you in the midwest/east are going to get impressive snow from the storm that passed us.

I have a dog going nutso in the back, he must see something he doesn't like but I cant see it.

I have the dishwasher and washer running. Need to pack lunch yet, I do have leftover packed for Jerry to take to MIL for lunch today.

redgirlsmama 02-22-2013 06:56 AM

Yo!
Kids to school, Lydia is asleep but will play with MIL while I am at work today. I think I may have to make oven fajitas tonight for dinner. My hesitation is that it calls for diced tomatoes, which I canned and they are "precious" :rofl:

jwjbbrown 02-22-2013 08:07 AM

Funny Jess, if you dont use them then they will not stay precious :hugegrin:

At school. This has been an epically long week between P/T conferences on Monday and the snow day yesterday it is like the week that wont end!

redgirlsmama 02-22-2013 09:34 AM

I can't believe that it is Friday. We had no school Monday and snow day on Tuesday. I have to talk to the principal again about BB, he tentatively was ok with it last week though. Hopefully sometime in March I will have a site. I am also really hoping that Kat has her baby this weekend. She is bred to my favorite stallion and she is one of my favorite mares. Really hoping for a roan filly. And I want to watch it happen even though video of the first one made me want to hurl :/

jwjbbrown 02-22-2013 09:39 AM

:clapclap: New books :bliss:

Now I have to shelve them

~whitehologram~ 02-22-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16319089)
Funny Jess, if you dont use them then they will not stay precious :hugegrin:

At school. This has been an epically long week between P/T conferences on Monday and the snow day yesterday it is like the week that wont end!

use the toms Jess!

I'm sorry it's been a long week Jen. Hopefully you can relax this weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 16319376)
I can't believe that it is Friday. We had no school Monday and snow day on Tuesday. I have to talk to the principal again about BB, he tentatively was ok with it last week though. Hopefully sometime in March I will have a site. I am also really hoping that Kat has her baby this weekend. She is bred to my favorite stallion and she is one of my favorite mares. Really hoping for a roan filly. And I want to watch it happen even though video of the first one made me want to hurl :/

That'd be great. Very good for all the locals too. I hope it works out for you.

:crossfingers: for the birth.

...was it really so hard for you to watch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16319395)
:clapclap: New books :bliss:

Now I have to shelve them

:yay: new books!

:cheer: GO JEN!!!! :cheer:

~whitehologram~ 02-22-2013 10:25 AM

Work was good but hard. I ended up working the same as if I had 5 pallets.

I actually only had 3 of fresh produce (well despite it being frozen it's fresh when it's delivered...and then old when the next delivery comes), I had to move the stuff from the old pallet from Wednesday, adding the leftover stuff from today and then take all of that around the shop too. Then I had to tidy up the freezer...the bread rolls and loaves for the bakery machine were a mess and then I had to take out 2 empty pallets too.

Like I said...a mess!

~whitehologram~ 02-22-2013 10:30 AM

Also I had a brainwave about the rooms here.

If we take out the kids clothes and turn the middle room into a dressing room (downstairs...where the kids clothes are most of the time anyway) they would have masses of room in the room they are already in. And Fynn could easily sleep in there too.

I wouldn't have to try and squeeze everything from the living room/office/table and chairs/my crafting cupboards into a room that is smaller than the room it's already in.

redgirlsmama 02-22-2013 10:53 AM

Nice Janine! I have thought about doing that too, I need to figure something out upstairs .
The part that bothered me was the long legs kicking put of her butt. Part of the problem may have been the bloody Mary I had for brunch that was overly strong.... By 4 pm when I met him I was a little hungover. Idk if I have ever drank in the morning before but dh and my friend ordered it for me :giggle: