Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Chat Thread ~ Feb 24th - Mar 2nd (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494479)

canadianbakers 02-24-2013 06:21 AM

Chat Thread ~ Feb 24th - Mar 2nd

:cowwave:
I can never believe it when I start a chat thread and have to add the next month - but :thud: March! That's... that's the month before we're all due! Some of us will be full term this month, babies will be coming this month! SQUEE!!!!

canadianbakers 02-24-2013 06:33 AM

Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 24th - Mar 2nd

from last weeks' thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange (Post 16325842)
The pain isn't bad. Or even nightly. It's been like 3x in 2 straight weeks of drinking the tea. Might just be from bad posture or who knows.

I really wouldn't worry about it being anything with your placenta. And if it's only that infrequent, I assume it's just a random more uncomfy cramp or BH. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rverrone11 (Post 16326037)
NB diapers are soooo cute, but I'm trying to avoid looking at them.

Had a busy day here.

We are finally getting somewhere with our insurance company. Hopefully we will know if my OB will be in-network by next week.

They are... that's the problem! I really don't need any more diapers... but I know how cute they'd be! Still debating, lol.

:jawdrop: That is a very busy day! :yay: for a surprise shower - that's awesome!

:crossfingers: everything works out with your insurance!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mibarra (Post 16326057)
AFM: My back is killing me, I totally over did it.

Anyone else have their nails breaking off left and right??? Mine aren't usually fantastic but I've broken 5 today alone!!

:thud: another busy day! Don't overdo it too much mamas, we don't want any sore, achy mamas, or any extra unwanted contractions!

I have stronger nails when I'm pregnant than I ever do when I'm not pregnant. Maybe it was just all your working and moving things around?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange (Post 16326072)
Maybe this one will stay small longer.

I'd love that! But I won't hold my breath :giggle:

AFM: We went to DH's parents' house yesterday morning and had breakfast/brunch with everyone :yummy: french toast with blueberries and whip cream, and sausage! Then we took SIL for fro yo - more :yummy:
Said our goodbyes and then we ran around getting a few errands done and getting groceries - that wasn't so much fun, lol.

Today we'll get to church, then to his parents' place for lunch and visiting, I assume. :crossfingers: I'll be able to run out and find some yarn or at least cross stitch cloth - Michaels' is sold out of everything I need :banghead:
DH and MIL have their class at the church tonight, but we'll stay for supper with FIL anyways.

RunawayBunny 02-24-2013 06:42 AM

My finger nails have been breaking like crazy! They will get about a quarter inch long and then all start breaking. Its very atypical for me. Iamstill taking my vitamins so I dont know what gives.

momneedssupport 02-24-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbakers (Post 16326436)
from last weeks' thread...

I really wouldn't worry about it being anything with your placenta. And if it's only that infrequent, I assume it's just a random more uncomfy cramp or BH. :thumbsup:

They are... that's the problem! I really don't need any more diapers... but I know how cute they'd be! Still debating, lol.

:jawdrop: That is a very busy day! :yay: for a surprise shower - that's awesome!

:crossfingers: everything works out with your insurance!

:thud: another busy day! Don't overdo it too much mamas, we don't want any sore, achy mamas, or any extra unwanted contractions!

I have stronger nails when I'm pregnant than I ever do when I'm not pregnant. Maybe it was just all your working and moving things around?

I'd love that! But I won't hold my breath :giggle:

AFM: We went to DH's parents' house yesterday morning and had breakfast/brunch with everyone :yummy: french toast with blueberries and whip cream, and sausage! Then we took SIL for fro yo - more :yummy:
Said our goodbyes and then we ran around getting a few errands done and getting groceries - that wasn't so much fun, lol.

Today we'll get to church, then to his parents' place for lunch and visiting, I assume. :crossfingers: I'll be able to run out and find some yarn or at least cross stitch cloth - Michaels' is sold out of everything I need :banghead:
DH and MIL have their class at the church tonight, but we'll stay for supper with FIL anyways.

Shoot, im always achy.

Glad goidbyes went nice and you got things done. That always feels nice.

Sausage.......*drool

We are heading to church this am as a complete family bc dh is going.......only bc we will go to his parents place to do taxes after lunch:)

And march will probably be my delivery month. I'll be term in 2.5 weeks, but i dont want a baby that soon!!!

Ive been taking colace now and todays bathroom experience was much more pleasant, thank goodness. Colace from.here on out!!!

Mom2Connor 02-24-2013 08:35 AM

Is anyone else having abdominal pain (like the muscles) when they stand up after sitting or laying for awhile?

mibarra 02-24-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2Connor (Post 16326687)
Is anyone else having abdominal pain (like the muscles) when they stand up after sitting or laying for awhile?

In my lower abdomen like period cramp area but feels like sore muscles, YES! If it got worse was going to call the doc. Wondering if it's another growth spurt because I DEFINITELY look bigger...

MrsCrafty 02-24-2013 09:41 AM

My nails seem brittle, I figured from all the polish I wore at my wedding. But they seem to be growing fast!
I have low dull menstrual feeling cramps sometimes, I have an appointment Tuesday and this will be DHs fitst time coming so I'm excited :lostit: We also found a van we are going to get, so we're going to get it before the appointment.
I went through my diapers, sent my sister all my pockets. Now I have 12 NB, 10 small. I think I might just wait and see what we will and then get more. We have a lot of sposies that we were gifted half packages of too so we'll have those incase!

momneedssupport 02-24-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Yes, but its not just lower abdominal, but sides too. Even rolling over in bed. Ouchie.

I have menstral type cramps sometimes, but last night dh and i finally dtd and oh my goodness, the cramps were horrible, wrap around my back and low for a good 45 minutes. I may need to start faking the big o and spare myself:)

dagmomma 02-24-2013 10:53 AM

I have cramping and I feel things in my cervix if that makes sense. I do not think I will deliver to early but I feel things moving along

USNsis 02-24-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Yes, definitely, down in my ovary-type area, like period cramps.