Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   PLEASE DELETE (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494547)

wildsissy 02-24-2013 11:29 AM

PLEASE DELETE

Winner will pay shipping, DC, and PP fees... and will help me figure out that total because I don't have a clue where to start on figuring all that out! lol! ;)

2 winners will be chose because one diaper is blue and the other pink.. although they both were worn by my daughter. ***please state in your post which lotto you would like to be entered in***

LOTTO: I just started a new job working from home but my breaks are VERY limited (10 minutes timed on a timer) and with my new schedule I'm trying to find recipes of meals I could make ahead of time and leave on the stove for 3-4 hours with the lid (heat turned off) on OR crock pot meals. Ideas, recipes, comments... help a mama out. :) Must be easy and yummy! ;)

**closing this LOTTO Wednesday Feb 27th. Should be able to ship Thursday or Friday.

BUMPKINS SIZE MEDIUM AIO 12-22LBS. APLIX IN GREAT CONDITION. ELASTIC IN GREAT CONDITION

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...livia001-1.jpg

BLUE BGE I GOT SUPER CHEAP HERE ON DS.... USED AND WAS BROKEN IN MORE! ELASTIC STILL GOOD, SNAPS STILL PERFECT!
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...livia002-1.jpg

Mommy2TwoGirls 02-24-2013 12:18 PM

I would love to enter for the pink diaper :-)

I have a tummy crock pot meal.

Put 4 chicken breasts (I throw mine in still frozen!), 8oz cream cheese, half a bottle of zesty Italian dressing, and a can of cream and mushroom soup into a crock pot - cook on low for 4 hours. Just before 4 hours shred the chicken (it will be super easy to shred) and make some pasta (I used penne). Mix altogether once noodles are done cooking (I mix it up in the crock pot to keep everything warm). Very tasty :-)

hopeangelmomof5 02-24-2013 01:21 PM

Re: 1 really torn up BGE & 1 size M bumpkin

Try this to calculate PP fees.

http://thefeecalculator.com/?utm_expid=16008490-0

bLorelei'smama 02-24-2013 01:43 PM

Lotto# 1 pink diaper plz

Crock-pot meal: chicken and stuffing
Put chicken breast in bottom of crock-pot
Top with provolone cheese
Pour one box of chicken stuffing over chicken
Mix water with one can of cream of chicken soup pour over stuffing
Cook on low 6 hours or until done ( depending on size of breast) yummy!

chach4 02-24-2013 06:36 PM

Wow that's a WELL LOVED bge.. I wonder if someone could just pull/cut out the insert and use it as a flip like cover? Just an idea... I don't need to enter though..:)

wildsissy 02-24-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chach4 (Post 16328666)
Wow that's a WELL LOVED bge.. I wonder if someone could just pull/cut out the insert and use it as a flip like cover? Just an idea... I don't need to enter though..:)

strangely enough it's still very useable.. in fact I use it a few times a week still. I just bought a few newer BGE's and my DD will be potty training soon (xxx crossing fingers xxx) as you can see there are no stains just super ratty! :giggle2:

Feronia 02-25-2013 01:01 PM

I'd like to enter the lotto for the pink one. :)

I have an easy and delicious vegan crockpot meal:
-1/2 cup uncooked brown rice with 1 cup filtered water
-1/3 cup black and kidney beans
-1/4 cup lentils
-1/4 cup rinsed quinoa
-chopped onions and carrots to taste
-garlic and chili powder
-about 1/2 cup vegetable broth (until everything is covered about an inch or so)

Leave for 5-6 hours on med setting. Delicious!

lfw802 02-26-2013 06:26 PM

I'd like to enter for the pink diaper!

This is my favorite crockpot soup recipe. Delicious with a little kick of spicy :) Cook and shred the chicken, then add it all to the crockpot and let it work it's magic.

1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 -2 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoons butter
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1 cup hot water
1/2-1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 cups half-and-half
2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
1/4-1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 medium tomato, chopped

Yum!

happyme02 02-27-2013 12:24 PM

I would like to enter for the well-loved BGE.
Lentil soup in a crock pot:
-one onion, chopped
-two medium carrots, chopped
-two ribs of celery, chopped
-one cup green lentils
- veggie broth
-tarragon

(Optional ) - sauté onion, carrots, celery on stove top in small amount of oil until golden.
1) add veggies (sautéed or uncooked if skipping optional step) to crock pot. Add lentils and veggie broth to fill crock pot 1/2 to 2/3 full.
2) cook on high 6-8 hrs (your time may vary depending on how hot the crockpot gets).
3) add a teaspoon of tarragon 20 min before the end.

Walkermama 02-27-2013 03:54 PM

I am interested in the pink diaper.

This is not a recipe, but a FABULOUS idea that has saved me and my friends a ton of money: A Freezer-to-crockpot meal swap. There are two ways to do it
1. Closed group - get together a group of friends (ours was 8 women total) and each person prepared 8 of the same crockpot meal frozen in gallon freezer bags. Then we kept one meal for ourselves, and gave the other 7 to each of the other women in the group. I wound up with 8 different meals frozen and ready to pop in the crock pot whenever I needed. I spent $50 on ingredients and it took only one hour to put them all together because I was making 8 copies of the same recipe.
2. Open group - I did this one with about 15 ladies from my church. Same idea, only you make one, take one. I wanted take 10 frozen meals home, so I brought 10 bags of my amazing pork goulash. When everyone comes to the swap, they stack and label their meals, then "shop" for the ones they want, with the ladies who brought the most getting first pick.

It sounds complicated but it is SO easy and a HUGE time saver!

The ladies at my church are doing one every month. Hope you can do one too!