Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So tired at END of pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494626)

marenmccoy 02-24-2013 04:42 PM

So tired at END of pregnancy

Last time around I don't remember being this exhausted in the 3rd trimester, but I am 33 weeks and just.....want....some....rest.... ugh.

Anybody else?

~Cricket~ 02-24-2013 04:52 PM

Re: So tired at END of pregnancy

Not there right now, but I do remember it... Ugh...
Just a thought though - have you had your iron checked? It's pretty common to have low iron in pregnancy, and it will definitely make you exhausted - aside from the "regular" exhaustion of the third trimester.
Here's hoping the last few weeks go quickly for you!

marenmccoy 02-24-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Cricket~ (Post 16328325)
Just a thought though - have you had your iron checked? It's pretty common to have low iron in pregnancy, and it will definitely make you exhausted - aside from the "regular" exhaustion of the third trimester.

Ah yes, I'm a vegetatian and they monitor it closely for me. It is just a little low, but I'm on a double dose of supplemental iron to combat it. Le sigh.

AniMommy 02-24-2013 05:24 PM

I was the same in my second pregnancy. Tink about it, you're older and you already have a kiddo to chase after. It's not like the first when you could snooze on the sofa :).

birdinhand 02-24-2013 05:43 PM

I hear ya, I am almost 34 weeks and this baby can't come soon enough! Plus all the aches and pains, and I am sure I will never do this again :).

delicatefade 02-24-2013 06:15 PM

I'm right there with you... and we are moving in a week! Seriously bad timing for me. I'm so ready to be in our new house and nesting, and then get this baby OUT!

JennTheMomma 02-24-2013 06:18 PM

I'm 41 weeks, very tired. My tiredness is most likely due to being 41 weeks plus having 2 other kids.

joeslittlewoman 02-24-2013 06:27 PM

Yep. This whole pregnancy has been harder, partially because I have a two year old and three year old. This is my 3rd full term pregnancy in less than 4 years. I am feeling very done! 18.5 days left until rcs.

chandni3 02-24-2013 07:12 PM

I remember being tired. I was getting up all night to pee and I'd get leg cramps at night. I actually got more sleep after my daughter was born. Try to go to bed early, ask for some extra help and put your feet up as often as you can. Can someone watch your child for a bit so that you can rest?

EmilytheStrange 02-24-2013 08:07 PM

I am more tired this time. but, I attribute that to the fact that it's harder to be pregnant and chase and entertain a 2yo than it was to work full time outside the home :)

there's just never any breaks this time!

34 weeks now and the time after bedtime is such a relief.