Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Any gender thoughts? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1495183)

Jen's_4 02-26-2013 10:40 AM

Any gender thoughts?

Do you just "feel" it? Any guesses?

We've never found out gender but with DS I was convinced he was a boy all through pregnancy. I was sure DD was a girl, and then unsure of number three (which was a girl). For some reason I just really think this one is twin boys. There's no signs that point to twins, and no reasons, but I've just been dreaming it and just feel that's what it is.

How about you? And have you been right in the past?

jmnanny 02-26-2013 10:54 AM

I'm convinced its a boy, the ring test says it is, and so does my salty and spicy food cravings. I will be honestly shocked if its a girl (although that is what the chinese gender predictor says)

allisonmartin 02-26-2013 12:52 PM

Re: Any gender thoughts?

With DS we were both sure he was a boy and with DD DH was absolutely positive that she was a girl but I was unsure. This time around were both feeling like it's a boy, but I don't want to get my hopes up for one gender and then have it be another, so I'm staying open to both in my mind.

flmamao2 02-26-2013 04:21 PM

No ideas yet! I am leaning toward boy but maybe just because I want a little brother for my son. :)

lisathib123 02-26-2013 04:53 PM

I feel in my heart it's a girl.......but.........that might be because I really want one! My last 3 are boys. I'm ready for a change!

Hembie 02-27-2013 10:24 AM

My desire is for a girl. So I can have 2 of each but I'm going to assume it's a boy so I can prepare myself mentally. :). 3 would be nice of course.

MommyJen_11 02-27-2013 04:22 PM

Last time I had a feeling it was a boy. I just seemed to "know". When people guessed girl it actually offended me for some reason. I wasn't all THAT surprised when we found out it was a boy.

This time I don't know yet. I'd love a girl, but obviously just want a healthy baby. I will have to see if there are any contrasts to my last pregnancy as things progress.

ciles 02-28-2013 11:31 AM

I think boy:)

FairSailing188 02-28-2013 11:51 AM

I don't have any predictions; my MIL and SIL are dead set on this being a girl. Part of me would love a little girl and part of me would rather have two rowdy boys :).

Anna0623 03-01-2013 06:09 PM

I had a vivid dream in which our third baby was a boy, but it may be because ds would love a little brother and play mate. His sister can be so moody, mean and likes to play by herself. She's almost 5 and only 21 months older than him but she acts like she's a teenager already.