Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Thursday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1495797)

~whitehologram~ 02-28-2013 03:23 AM

Basically it's Thursday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 02-28-2013 03:56 AM

Busy day with everyone going in different directions today.

Heiner is getting prescriptions for the kids.
Shannon is going on a play date (I only allowed it because eye have an hour later start tomorrow)
Derry has a doctors appointment this afternoon. I'm taking her...she's been complaining about a sore throat every morning and a special back too. I think she needs looking at.

Sent from my phone using DS Forum.

~whitehologram~ 02-28-2013 03:57 AM

So I'm going to bed now so I'll have time for a shower before taking Derry to the doctor. :zzz:

lemurmommies 02-28-2013 06:31 AM

Good morning! Just as much snow here today as yesterday, but no snow day. I will never understand the thought process that goes into cancelling busses around here... Ru and e are out waiting for his bus. I have to pack my bag and leave shortly for a day of training. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad with the slush/snow. It's about a 45 minute drive.

redgirlsmama 02-28-2013 06:58 AM

Morning. Two kids at school, Lydia is doing a lot better too. I am really bummed, my dad had offered to pick up BB for me so I ordered $80 worth of stuff, I was really excited to get it. Then he found out that he has to perform a funeral, which is a worst case scenario that has always been an option my whole life as to something that could happen but usually doesn't. Anyways I easily resold everything, but I am kind of bummed. I had big plans for it.
Hopefully the principal will get my site approved and we will get going here!

~whitehologram~ 02-28-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 16342582)
Morning. Two kids at school, Lydia is doing a lot better too. I am really bummed, my dad had offered to pick up BB for me so I ordered $80 worth of stuff, I was really excited to get it. Then he found out that he has to perform a funeral, which is a worst case scenario that has always been an option my whole life as to something that could happen but usually doesn't. Anyways I easily resold everything, but I am kind of bummed. I had big plans for it.
Hopefully the principal will get my site approved and we will get going here!

What is your dad that performs funerals?

cherylchoo 02-28-2013 07:31 AM

Re: Basically it's Thursday

Morning mamacitas. :needcoffee:

Everyone was ready 30 minutes before time. :thud: Pretty sure that's a sign of the apocalypse. :rofl: After I get everyone off to school I have dr appts all morning. I am also way behind on laundry. Gah.

Sorry about the BB, Jess. That stinks.

Hope the appt goes well, Janine.

Ugh about buses and snow Mel. I agree, there is as much snow today as yesterday but no snow day. I guess because all the roads were already plowed and just need touch-ups. Ginger actually has a field trip today, LOL.

jacksmommy1 02-28-2013 07:42 AM

Morning all. Bin just sent a scathing email tk the superintendent let's see what the backlash is. Lol. Stella insisted on staying at school all day so we worked it out. She was very excited:).

I have a sono of my thyroid today. Hopefully it doesn't result in another aspiration thing yuck

TJR2119 02-28-2013 08:09 AM

Re: Basically it's Thursday

Morning all!

If buses are canceled how do they expect school/businesses to run Mel? That's weird!

Good luck at your sono Kari.

Glad you resold everything Jess. Sucks that you don't get your bb this time though.

I have a load of laundry and a house to clean. In laws come tomorrow :whoop:

redgirlsmama 02-28-2013 08:51 AM

Janine he is a pastor.
Happy no snow day Cheryl! We have been having lots of 2 hr late starts, which I like. Sleep in, don't miss work and still have alone time in the afternoon.
If the closing doesn't go through today DH is leaving tomorrow, for an undetermined amount of time.