Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (
-   -   Shipping Label in PayPal (

Namiko 03-05-2013 05:41 PM

Shipping Label in PayPal
Can't find the answer to this in any stickies. I received payment in PP from a buyer but how do I print the shipping label? The tutorial on the pp website says there should be a print label button next to the payment in the "overview" view but I have no such button. What am i doing wrong?:confusedsys:

Gita 03-05-2013 06:04 PM

Re: Shipping Label in PayPal
2 possibilities.
1) paypal has been having lots of issue lately, so it could just be that.
2) you will only be able to create a shipping label if the buyer sent the payment as a good, which is also a DS requirement. Check with your buyer on how they sent the payment. If needed, you can always ship via, but not sure if you get the same seller protection that way.

Namiko 03-05-2013 07:13 PM

Re: Shipping Label in PayPal
Thanks for the tip on this! I'm guessing it's problem #2. The items are FFS so I'm not too worried about seller protection.

Junglebugg225 03-09-2013 05:59 PM

I've had an issue with this 2x lately- both times the buyer was listed as 'unverified'- I don't know if that'd make a difference.

~Liz~ Married to the love of my life. :goodvibes: CDing, BFing mama of 2 lovely ladies (8/15/11 & 12/18/12) after TTC for 5 years. :thumbsup: eBay feedback/profile: Junglebugg225