Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do you massage your kids? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497758)

mom2jirms 03-06-2013 04:33 PM

Do you massage your kids?
 
My two lo's have asked to be massaged so I got out the coconut oil and massaged their back and arms and they LOVED IT! I think I will do this on a regular basis since the look on their face was priceless :giggle: They looked so comfortable. Just wondering if anyone else does this to their lo's and curious what you use if you do.

Mrsfroberg 03-06-2013 05:47 PM

Re: Do you massage your kids?
 
My girls love to have their back tickled/rubbed. They could sit for hours and have me do that!

TypeAMom 03-06-2013 07:29 PM

I tried and just ended up with a toddler giggling like crazy b/c even her back is ticklish. When I first tried, she was a baby and didn't seem to care either way.

mom2jirms 03-06-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrsfroberg
My girls love to have their back tickled/rubbed. They could sit for hours and have me do that!

That's so sweet!

mom2jirms 03-06-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TypeAMom
I tried and just ended up with a toddler giggling like crazy b/c even her back is ticklish. When I first tried, she was a baby and didn't seem to care either way.

:giggle:

snugglesnsunshine 03-06-2013 07:53 PM

I do. I use young living essential oils. (In almond, jojoba, or coconut oil. Gentle baby, lavender, inner child, joy, etc. They love it. And raindrop massage (which gets toxins out of body and stimulates immune system) if they are sick (which is very rare).

TryingHard 03-06-2013 07:55 PM

I do.

TryingHard 03-06-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine (Post 16367947)
I do. I use young living essential oils. (In almond, jojoba, or coconut oil. Gentle baby, lavender, inner child, joy, etc. They love it. And raindrop massage (which gets toxins out of body and stimulates immune system) if they are sick (which is very rare).

Excuse my ignorance But what's a raindrop massage?

snugglesnsunshine 03-06-2013 08:06 PM

A little hard to explain but several oils are used along the spine (i leave off a couple of the oils for kids under 5). You can watch how to do it on youtube.

mom2jirms 03-06-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine
A little hard to explain but several oils are used along the spine (i leave off a couple of the oils for kids under 5). You can watch how to do it on youtube.

I'll have to look that up.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors