Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   maybe TMI? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1498689)

steph410 03-10-2013 09:23 AM

maybe TMI?

mamas,
I hate to be so detailed, but does anyone else have occasional rectal pressure that doesn't go away for a while?

last night i was up for quite a while due to pressure on my butt LOL
it felt similar to what it feels like when you need to push out the baby.
is this normal do you think??

Blessed2005 03-10-2013 09:58 AM

Re: maybe TMI?

How many weeks are you? And do you have any other signs of labor? The reason I ask is because I felt that while in labor with DD, they told me that's one of the signs that you are in labor and need to come in. I probably started feeling it 7ish hours before she was born. It would come and go, almost felt like I need to make a BM, but I never did. Probably TMI here too:giggle2:.

Maybe your body is just getting geared-up or he's pushing down?

canadianbakers 03-10-2013 10:11 AM

:dunno: I don't have it, just cervical twinges and pelvic pressure.
If there's nothing else happening (contractions, losing plug, etc) I wouldn't go in to get checked out, but would probably mention it at my next appt, kwim? If any other labor symptoms started, I'd go get checked out - actually, that depends on how far along I was as well. At this point I would go get checked out (35wks), but if it was after 36wks I'd just wait and see, as they're not going to do anything to stop labor at that point.

nana2peach 03-10-2013 10:23 AM

I had that pressure for DD for weeks before she was born. Dr said she was punching on a nerve. I also had that pressure in the vaginal region. That was also the baby pressing on a nerve. That pressure was so great that I would have to hold myself to walk. I was scared the baby was going to fall out.

I had that pressure for DD for weeks before she was born. Dr said she was punching on a nerve. I also had that pressure in the vaginal region. That was also the baby pressing on a nerve. That pressure was so great that I would have to hold myself to walk. I was scared the baby was going to fall out.

mibarra 03-10-2013 10:52 AM

Sometimes I feel like I need to urgently go to the bathroom but then don't actually go over the last 2-3 days. Like that?

MrsCrafty 03-10-2013 10:59 AM

Could it be gas?

steph410 03-10-2013 11:39 AM

LOL it was more like the baby pressing down.
it reminded me of right before the pushing stage. I don't know...
hopefully I'm not that close to delivery because I'm only 36 weeks.

tinytushi 03-10-2013 12:01 PM

I had that with two of mine. It started around 34 weeks with one and he was born at 35 weeks. The other it started around 36 weeks and she was born at 37 weeks.