Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sweet Bunny- Wool Baby Bottoms! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1499020)

waterisntsomething 03-11-2013 12:10 PM

Sweet Bunny- Wool Baby Bottoms!

Sweet Bunny wool baby bottoms is now open! I make cute and affordable recycled wool soakers and longies for sweet little bunnies.

My pieces are not lanolized and prices are all PPD (at a discount when purchased on Diaperswappers instead of Etsy). I am working on getting my pictures directly on diaperswappers but they are too large so for now heres a link to my photobucket.

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/us...44071744140943

Right now I have each piece numbered and the measurements, prices, etc.. posted below. PM me with any questions!!

1-These small grey longies are 100% lambswool with a 100% merino blue green waist band. The waist is felted but the grey is not so there is good stretch. The pleats allow room to fit comfortably over a bulky diaper. All measurements are taken at rest.
Waist: 16.25"
Hip: 20"
Rise: 19.5"
Thigh: 10"
Inseam: 5.75"
$20 PPD

2-Small size felted wool upcycled sweater soaker. I believe it to be 100% wool but there was no tag when I purchased the sweater. It doesn't have a lot of stretch but it's nice and thick and would be great for night time. The waist is not felted and has good stretch.
Hip: 16"
Waist: 12.5"
Rise: 9"
Thigh: 7"
$12 PPD

3- This is a newborn 100% wool upcycled sweater soaker. It has not been felted and is super breathable and stretchy, would be so comfy for a summer baby! It is red with some charcoal grey on the waist and behind. It has two small pleats in back to make room for a fluffy bottom! Measurements are all taken at rest.
Hip: 13.5"
Waist: 12"
Rise: 14" (Under by a couple millimeters)
$11 PPD

4- This is a small 100% wool upcycled sweater soaker. It has not been felted and is super breathable and stretchy, would be so comfy for a summer baby! The stripe colors are red, pink, orange, and a maroony purple. Measurements are all taken at rest.
Hip: 15"
Waist: 13.5"
Rise: 14"
$12 PPD

5- This is a Medium 100% wool upcycled sweater soaker. It has not been felted and has a second layer of wool in the wet zone. Measurements are all taken at rest and it has plenty of stretch.
Hip: 19"
Waist: 17.5"
Thigh: 9.5"
Rise: 18"
$14 PPD

6-This newborn size soaker is 100% wool. It is hot pink with grey lambswool waist and thighs. The pink is felted but the grey is not, both fabrics have good stretch. It has a second layer of lambswool in the wet zone. All measurements are taken at rest.
Thigh: 6"
$11 PPD

7-Newborn size felted wool upcycled sweater soaker. I believe it to be 100% wool but there was no tag when I purchased the sweater. It doesn't have a lot of stretch but it's nice and thick and would be great for night time.
Waist: 13.5"
Rise: 12"
Thigh: 6.5"
$11 PPD

8-Small 100% wool red/pink/purple striped upcycled sweater soaker. This is not felted and has good stretch. All measurements are taken at rest.
Hip: 16.5"
Waist: 15.5"
Thigh: 8"
$12 PPD

9- These 100% wool (grey is lambswool so extra soft on baby's delicate tummy) hot pink and grey shorties have beautiful flower details. They are a size small and may fit more as capri's on some babies. Would make a perfect gift for a little spring babe. All measurements are taken at rest.
Hip:18"
Waist: 17"
Rise: 19"
Thigh: 9"
Inseam: 4"
$20 PPD

SOLD 10-Medium soaker made of 100% cashmere (orange) and the pink is lightly felted 90%wool/angora and 10% polyester. This soaker is super soft and so adorable! All measurements are taken at rest and it has good stretch.
Hip: 18.5"
Waist:16"
Rise: 17"
Thigh:10"
$15 PPD

11-This is a small soaker. The blue is 100% shetland wool and the pink is 90% wool/angora and 10% polyester. It has a double layer in the wetzone of felted lambswool. Measurements are taken at rest and it has a lot of stretch.
Hip: 15.5"
Waist: 12.5"
$12 PPD

12-These medium red longies are 100% soft lambs wool. They are not felted and have good stretch. The pleats in back allow extra room for a fluffy bum. All measurements are taken at rest.
Waist: 18"
Rise: 20"
Thigh: 11.5"
Inseam: 7.5"
$19 PPD

13-Medium 100% wool pink/purple/red striped longies with double layer in wet zone. This is on the larger side of medium. Measurements are taken at rest and it has great stretch.
Hip: 21"
Waist: 17" (at base)
Rise:27"
Thigh: 12"
Inseam: 11.5"
$22 PPD

14-These medium longies are 100% felted merino wool. They are very thick and would be great for night time. The soaker has a second layer in the wet zone. The legs come from a very thickly felted sweater, I would not recommend these for a mobile baby (unless for night time). All measurements are taken at rest.
Rise: 15.5
Inseam: 6"
$22 PPD

15-These medium red longies are 100% wool. They are thick and lightly felted so don't have a ton of stretch to them. They are soft but not as soft as most of my other pieces so I wouldn't recommend them for a very sensitive baby. All measurements are taken at rest.
Hip: 19.5"
Thigh: 11.25"
Rise: 21"
Inseam: 8"
$18 PPD

16-This large cashmere soaker has three layers in the wet zone! There is one layer of lambs wool between two of cashmere keeping it super soft and cozy while adding extra absorbency and leak protection. It is not felted and despite having three layers is very stretchy and will be great for a very mobile baby. All measurements are taken at rest.
Rise:18"
Thigh: 10.5"
$18 PPD

17-These are 100% cashmere green longies. They are not felted and have good stretch, super soft for baby! I would call them a medium, on the smaller side. All measurements are taken at rest.
Waist: 15"
Hip: 17.5"
Inseam: 8.25"
$22 PPD

SOLD 18-This is a small 100% lambswool felted soaker. It's very soft and does have a little give to it but it's not overly stretchy. All measurements are taken at rest.
Waist: 16.5"
Rise: 15.5"
$12 PPD

19-This adorable little newborn soaker has a body of 100% lambs wool and a waist and thighs of super soft red cashmere. It is not felted and has good stretch. The rise isn't overly high so it should fit nicely below a lingering umbilical cord. All measurement are taken at rest.
Hip: 14.5"
Waist: 13"
Rise: 11.5"
Thigh: 6.5"
$12 PPD

20-These shorties and 100% wool and 100% cute! Have boy girl twins? grab the matching grey pair too! They are soft and stretchy with a little pocket on one leg. All measurements taken at rest. (these may fit more as pants than shorts, they are kind of in between)
Hip: 17"
Waist:15"
Rise: 14.5"
Inseam: 4"
$18 PPD ($35 PPD for the matching pair)

21- These are medium 100% wool hot pink longies. They are softer than shetland wool but not as soft as merino. They are lightly felted but not super thick so would be good for daytime or even just as pants over a onesy. The purple hearts are hand sewn on and wool as well. The pleats allow for extra room to fit over a fluffy cloth bottom as well as extra cuteness. Measurements are all taken at rest.
Hip: 22"
Waist: 16.5"
Rise: 24"
Thigh: 13"
$31 PPD

22- 100% lambswool medium upcycled sweater longies. These are not felted but they are thick and cozy with moderate stretch. They have a lovely blue green and white pattern with a touch of pink. The rise is very high and allows plenty of room for a fluffy diapered bottom. They are sewn through the crotch twice for extra strength. Measurements are taken at rest.
Hip: 20.5"
Waist: 16"
Rise: 22"
Inseam:8"
$22 PPD

23-These hot pink longies are 100% wool with a soft felted merino wool waistband and hand sewn applique. Pleats in back allow extra room to comfortably fit over a diapered bottom. The legs flare slightly at the bottom for added cuteness. All measurements are taken at rest.
Thigh: 11"
Inseam: 9.5"
$27 PPD

24-Newborn size 100% merino wool upcycled sweater sleeve longies. They are a lovely periwinkle color and have buttons at the waist. They are from a felted but thin and very stretchy sweater. Super soft for baby's delicate skin! Measurements are taken at rest.
Rise: 17"
Thigh: 8.5"
Inseam: 6.75"
$17 PPD

25-This is a size medium 100% lambswool outer and 100% wool double layer soaker. Double layer of tight knit felted wool allows for even extra protection from leaks. Measurements are taken at rest. This soaker is not felted.
$15 PPD

26-These cute longies are perfect for spring! The pink is 90% wool and 10% silk. It is nice and thick but not felted so had good stretch. The waist is 100% cashmere. All measurements are taken at rest.
Hip: 20.5"
Waist: 19"
Rise: 21.25"
Inseam: 6"
$22 PPD

27-These longies are a very soft thick felted merino wool. They are ideal for night time! These small longies will keep baby cozy and dry. The yoga style waist can be folded down or stretched up to cover baby's tummy/chest. The waist is ribbed and has a bit of stretch to it but the legs are a pretty thick felt and don't have very much give. Measurements are taken at rest.
Hip:16"
Waist:14"
Rise (unfolded): 25"
Inseam: 6.5"
$24 PPD

28-These are 100% felted lambswool longies on the larger side of medium. They are very soft and have great stretch for being felted. There is plenty of room in the thigh and waist...they would be great for a chunky baby! Measurements are taken at rest.
Hip:19"
Waist: 23"
Thigh: 11.25"
Rise:21"
Inseam: 7"
$22 PPD

SOLD 29-This small soaker consists of thick felted pink 100% merino wool through the wet zone with 100% lambs wool waist and thighs. It is very thick and doesn't have a lot of stretch, would definitely be great for nighttime! All measurements are taken at rest.
Hip: 17"
Rise:16"
Waist: 14"
$14 PPD

30-These rich red cashmere longies (pictures truly don't do the color justice) have merino wool periwinkle hand sewn flowers. I would call them newborn size but they will be a bit big on a brand new newbie and probably fit best from approximately 2-4 months. They have a fold over yoga style waist and are super soft. These are not felted and have great stretch. Pleats allow extra room for a diaper without compromising fit. Snag these up before I decide to keep them! Measurements are taken at rest.
Hip:17"
Waist:14"
Rise folded: 18.5"
Rise unfolded:25.5"
Thigh: 9.5"
Inseam:5.5"
$27 PPD

31-These denim blue longies are 100% lambs wool. They are nice and soft and stretchy and will go with everything! All measurements are taken at rest. They are quite large.
Waist: 18.5"
Hip: 22.5"
Thigh: 12"
$22 PPD

32- These shorties and 100% wool and 100% cute! Have boy girl twins? grab the matching grey and pink pair too! They are soft and stretchy with a little pocket on one leg. All measurements taken at rest. (these may fit more as pants than shorts, they are kind of in between).
Hip: 14.5"
Waist: 16"
Rise: 13.5"
Inseam: 3.5"
$18 PPD ($35 PPD for the matching pair)

SOLD 33-These shorties are denim blue lambs wool with a second layer in the wet zones with green cashmere legs and waist. They are not felted and have good stretch. They are a size medium. All measurements are taken at rest.
Hip: 19.25"
Waist: 17.5"
$16 PPD

SOLD 34-These soft and sweet longies are 100% lambswool with 100% cashmere waist and ankle cuffs. They are duper soft, stretchy, and would be perfect for a new winter babe. All measurements are taken at rest.
Waist: 14.5"
Hip: 18"
Thigh: 10.5"
Inseam: 5"

$18 PPD

waterisntsomething 03-12-2013 12:59 PM

Re: Sweet Bunny- Wool Baby Bottoms!

bump

waterisntsomething 03-14-2013 04:40 PM

Re: Sweet Bunny- Wool Baby Bottoms!

bump, added new longies