Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   August 2013 Chat ~ March 24-30 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1503096)

stevensmom 03-24-2013 04:57 PM

August 2013 Chat ~ March 24-30

:preggo:

stevensmom 03-24-2013 04:59 PM

Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 24-30

went shopping with my mom, sister, and Em.

I got 2 leggings from Motherhood Maternity Outlet.

Didn't buy "Hope" anything until we know for certain what s/he is...two more weeks.

Andbabymakes2 03-24-2013 05:37 PM

Lazy day today. It snowed here and the KU game is on. I did help dh organize the sunroom a little. Lol. I'm getting super excited and scared for Thursdays a/s appt. can't wait to find out the gender. Then I think I can relax more.

looking forward to next Saturday when we go out of town and I get a nice long visit with my BFF. I hate being almost 3 hrs from her now. I still have no friends here. It doesn't help that I Am a hermit lol.

Tris 03-24-2013 06:18 PM

I swear I did not just demolish a 2 serving apple pie with vanilla ice cream....

lynn97 03-24-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris
I swear I did not just demolish a 2 serving apple pie with vanilla ice cream....

That sounds so yummy!! I put down the better part of a Red Velvet cake tart last week over 4 days. DH and DS are a little but it was mostly me :hides:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

AmberP 03-24-2013 07:46 PM

I think I just figured out some of my breathing problems. Apparently, my asthma has come back full force. I've been coughing most nights for 3-4 weeks, having trouble breathing if I go up and down stairs, walk too much, etc. So I was laying in bed today and I started wheezing and hacking and coughing and couldn't breathe and it dawned on me that this was exactly like an asthma attack.... and then I remembered that I have asthma. I haven't had an attack in probably 5+ years. I found my old inhaler a few days ago and it is almost full and dated out in 2008.

So I took two puffs off of my inhaler and I was better within 5 minutes. The problem is that I had another attack less than two hours later and my chest feels raw and I am not sure how often I can take my albuterol and be safe =/ The RX says every 6 hours.

I am thinking about calling the advice nurse.

KatieB621 03-24-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberP (Post 16431483)
I think I just figured out some of my breathing problems. Apparently, my asthma has come back full force. I've been coughing most nights for 3-4 weeks, having trouble breathing if I go up and down stairs, walk too much, etc. So I was laying in bed today and I started wheezing and hacking and coughing and couldn't breathe and it dawned on me that this was exactly like an asthma attack.... and then I remembered that I have asthma. I haven't had an attack in probably 5+ years. I found my old inhaler a few days ago and it is almost full and dated out in 2008.

So I took two puffs off of my inhaler and I was better within 5 minutes. The problem is that I had another attack less than two hours later and my chest feels raw and I am not sure how often I can take my albuterol and be safe =/ The RX says every 6 hours.

I'd call Amber just to make sure. I know during my last pregnancy my family pract changed my inhaler because he said the old one I was using wasn't safe during pregnancy. My asthma has kicked up too. I rarely have problems with it unless I'm sick or running....until lately. :blush:

Just finished writing down all of the deals for my grocery shopping tomorrow so I can clip any coupons to take with me. :) DH is now sick, but kids and I are slowly getting better. Busy day tomorrow....Eli's PT and grocery shopping with both kiddos! OB appointment on Thursday! :lostit:

Tris 03-24-2013 08:26 PM

Oh no Amber! I'd definitely call, you probably at least need a not out of date inhaler.

I'm watching cupcake wars because apparently I hate myself hah.
I've been a bit crampy lately, just a lot of stress lately. Lots of baby movement though, so that's good.

We're making playdoh tomorrow, that's the only big plan :) I found this awesome Wacky Sacks thing where you stuff playdoh in balloons for like, this fun clean mold able thing, and am going to make a bunch for the Easter basket.

Andbabymakes2 03-24-2013 09:52 PM

I know nothing of of asthma but I hope you get it taken care of!! super scary!

AHHH! finally back to school!! lol They've been driving me nutso! love em but sheesh. I'm just irritable right now too.

Dh is passed out on the couch so I think it's bed time here :)

lynn97 03-24-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberP

Call, call, call!!! I have some minor asthma and know that it is nothing to mess with. See what they say and go get checked out if you need to. Take care, mama!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum