Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ds "tooted" (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1503150)

Celeste 03-24-2013 08:21 PM

Ds "tooted"

Tonight when I was nursing Eli, he tooted. He pulled off, looked up at me, and told me "I tooted!" I asked him, "Why do you like to toot?" (Not really expecting an answer...) He thought about it a second, and said, "Because I feel my wiener!" Oh Lord help me. :giggle:

Tina5834 03-24-2013 10:01 PM

Hahahaha!!!

allisonmartin 03-24-2013 10:12 PM

Re: Ds "tooted"

Lol. DS was still naked one evening after having a bath and followed me to the kitchen where I was making myself a snack. He's on his knees on a stool next to me where he proceeds to fart. He then waves his hand behind him and says I poop, like it was no big deal.:giggle2:

PurpleFluff 03-25-2013 08:34 AM

That's hilarious. DS is 14 months and for several months now, when he (or anyone else) farts audibly he starts cracking up. Actual "ha ha ha" sounds, and that is the only time he laughs like that! I swear we did not socialize him to do this (at least not knowingly). Boys, I swear.

suthrnmomto3 03-26-2013 12:16 AM

All mine including dh thinks its hilarious even my one yr old dd...

nothingtosee 03-26-2013 07:32 PM

:rofl2:

Seriously funny stuff comes from the mouths of our sons. We are a fart-friendly house (because I think they're pretty darn funny myself) so teaching manners while out is kinda difficult.
Last night we were eating dinner, one snuck out of me & ds kinda giggled, but when he smelled :blush: it his reaction made us both nearly fall off our chairs laughing.
I think my maturity level is dropping.

lilannies mama 03-26-2013 08:53 PM

My dd thinks its so so funny. If she lets one she will laugh & laugh. If she hears anyone else she will make sure that's what she heard then will laugh.

champatlife 03-26-2013 08:59 PM

That's too funny!

My cousin's baby when she farts says. "Har-per! toot" (her name is harper)

Leiiki 03-26-2013 09:00 PM

DD loudly announces when she or anyone else farts by saying "I had some gas!" or "She just had some gas!" She doesn't seem to think it's that funny, just that it needs to be clearly stated for everyone's benefit :)

allisonmartin 03-26-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothingtosee (Post 16438780)
:rofl2:

Seriously funny stuff comes from the mouths of our sons. We are a fart-friendly house (because I think they're pretty darn funny myself) so teaching manners while out is kinda difficult.
Last night we were eating dinner, one snuck out of me & ds kinda giggled, but when he smelled :blush: it his reaction made us both nearly fall off our chairs laughing.
I think my maturity level is dropping.

:roflmbo: This sounds like our house to.:blush::giggle2: