Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Accidentally bought from a seller I do not trust... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504402)

KLeeCW 03-29-2013 10:14 AM

Accidentally bought from a seller I do not trust...

I bought a diaper on spots and didn't realize til after I paid the invoice that the seller was someone I had trouble with on a Facebook bst transaction in the past. In fact a LOT of people have had trouble with her, not sending items, lying about shipping, ignoring pms, etc. I didn't recognize the name until I saw the email address when PP said you have sent this person their payment. Should I just cancel the order right now? I feel like such an idiot for not reading the invoice a little more clearly. :banghead:

KLeeCW 03-29-2013 10:20 AM

Re: Accidentally bought from a seller I do not trust...

Added to mention, she was using a different email on spots which is why I didn't notice who it was until I finished the invoice on PP.

Sarah-B 03-29-2013 10:23 AM

I would cancel the order. Especially since she's now using a different email address that's kind of fishy

TalkinBoutMyGirl 03-29-2013 10:23 AM

I'd ask for a refund and tell her the truth about why you want a refund.

KLeeCW 03-29-2013 10:27 AM

I just sent a message on HC asking for the order to be canceled. Hopefully she does it without any headache... :(

~happy2Bamommy~ 03-29-2013 12:16 PM

I'd call paypal.

Let them know why you would like to cancel transaction.

KLeeCW 03-29-2013 01:32 PM

I sent a message asking her to cancel my order. She went ahead and printed shipping information anyway (she did this last time and never sent). I filed with a dispute with paypal. The wahm whose bst she use to frequent until she got the boot actually posted a buyer-beware status about her HC listing just now too.

I_run_with_scissors 03-29-2013 05:08 PM

glad you decided to file, its very fishy that now shes using a new email. I hope it works out for you mama!

You Tell 'Em 03-30-2013 03:45 PM

Email HC too and let them know, if she has a history they can maybe stop her current items for sale so others don't have the same issues. ?

~happy2Bamommy~ 03-31-2013 08:27 AM

paypal really needs to know she is using a new email address. Her other account may have been frozen due to issues and she slipped back in with new email/different info.