Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   What are you waiting on that you can't get right now? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504457)

3 ladybugs 03-29-2013 02:02 PM

What are you waiting on that you can't get right now?

I mean items that even if you were handed $X right now, you still couldn't get?

I realized today that I am waiting on 2 items that I physically can't get.

First is a queen size quick zip sheet.

Second is a Cybex Aton 2 carseat.

I find myself everyday looking at google hoping to find these items but no such luck. :( It is rather depressing!

Tris 03-29-2013 02:29 PM

Re: What are you waiting on that you can't get right now?

Why can't you get them?
We don't have the $$ because NJ tax people are idiots and we still haven't' received our return and now also have to send in every tiny bit of proof we've ever had that we are human via snail mail to then have to wait another month + just to get it, buuut if we did, I'd get the car seat (the coccoro) to make sure it fits. Not quite what you were asking hah.

3 ladybugs 03-29-2013 02:48 PM

Cybex Aton 2 isn't released yet in the US. It is suppose to be this spring. It is different then the Cybex Aton. This one should have a foot "mount". I forget what it is called, it stabilizes the seat to the floor of the car. I believe it will be the first seat in the US with one. It also has added side impact protection. It is released in Europe but I think they are waiting on US testing to be done to release it here. They also need to include a chest buckle for the US market.

The quick zip sheets haven't been in stock since December. I was NEWLY pregnant at the time and almost got one, but I wanted to make sure this one stuck, so I procrastinated. They were out before Christmas. :( I have sent them an email asking them, and nothing (a reply, but no date of when they would be back). Today I also wrote on their facebook wall asking about it.

If it makes you feel any better we haven't got our NJ return yet either. :(

Andbabymakes2 03-29-2013 03:26 PM

Uh, I guess the only thing we can't get (back) right now is the mini pack n play from a friend. She's still using it, and we don't need it yet. But otherwise nope, we have just about everything already. And what we don't have yet, is just a matter of getting to the store to buy it.

stevensmom 03-29-2013 03:27 PM

I guess it's our carseat...since we are borrowing my sisters

ummm...more clothes/diapers for baby...until we find out the gender

AmberP 03-29-2013 04:10 PM

I can't find my darn green wool fish wrap. I don't have money for it right this second anyway... but I could find money for it if one popped up LOL

lynn97 03-29-2013 04:21 PM

Hmm..not much, really. We need to get a chest of drawers for DS and then baby will get his dresser. But we hope our house will sell before then so we're waiting to buy it in the hopes of only moving it once. Honestly, I'm in good shape with clothes and diapers and stuff. I have a list of little stuff that I want to get before she arrives but I don't plan on buying any of it until around the first of July. It is just stuff like nipple cream, Soothies, pacifiers and nipples for her, etc. Nothing a Target run (or Amazon order) couldn't handle if I didn't get around to it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

KatieB621 03-29-2013 04:31 PM

There isn't anything I couldn't get right now....it's just there are a few things I'd like to have that I'm not sure we could afford right now. We've gotten our tax return, but it's designated for windows and that was what I wanted to do with it. Honestly, we need the windows much more than I need to buy things that I just want for the baby. If I absolutely needed something, I'd go get it and wouldn't have any problems. Right now....it's just wants vs. needs. KWIM?

Tris 03-29-2013 04:53 PM

Is it awful that it does? Have you contacted them? I e-filed like, the 2nd of February, we just received a paper that said they need more infor. I guess they got a new system that really screwed everything up or something.

KatieB621 03-30-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris (Post 16449005)
Is it awful that it does? Have you contacted them? I e-filed like, the 2nd of February, we just received a paper that said they need more infor. I guess they got a new system that really screwed everything up or something.

I've never heard of anything like that happening....I'm sure it does, but I've just never heard of it. That really does stink....I mean it's your money anyway. I'd be yelling, "I want my money and I need it now" like that stupid commerical (not sure who it is). :giggle: