Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who else doesnt like the feeling when baby rolls? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504548)

MyM&W 03-29-2013 09:02 PM

Who else doesnt like the feeling when baby rolls?

I hope I'm not the only one. When I'm pregnant I love the pokes and kicks and wiggles. But I do not like the rolling feeling that happens when an elbow or something is dragged across my skin lol. It just feels so weird to me!!

doulamomma 03-29-2013 09:05 PM

Out would make me nauseas sometimes. I also had a, diastasis, and he would kick right at that spot. That really grossed me out.

Sent from my droid

MommaLEB 03-29-2013 10:18 PM

Re: Who else doesnt like the feeling when baby rolls?

I'm not a fan of any of the big movements, it really increases my nausea and is sometimes painful.

birdinhand 03-30-2013 12:27 AM

At this point, the movements are driving me batty. Granted I am 38 weeks, 2 days so baby is taking up a lot of room. But heis so busy, he shoves his body up to the top of my uterus and I seriously can't tell if it's a contraction (but the rest of my belly is not hard). Oh, I am so uncomfortable when this baby gets active...

Nijntje 03-30-2013 06:42 AM

I don't like it either, OP. This baby is calmer that my first was by a long shot though, and the anterior placenta is keeping things under control so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdinhand (Post 16450278)
seriously can't tell if it's a contraction

Funny that you say this. I kind of thought I was crazy. I can't tell the difference at all most of the time, and I've never heard anybody else say they feel similar before.

MyM&W 03-30-2013 09:55 AM

I too have an anterior placenta...I'm amazed at how much i still feel.

jennayoung99 03-30-2013 12:03 PM

It takes my breath away, and hurts most of the time.

AmeliasMum 03-30-2013 02:28 PM

This babe is wedged head down and rolls his back from my left to my right. And honestly, it hurts like crazy. I was crying last night it hurt so bad. And he kept digging his heel into my side.

Mommyto2B2G 03-30-2013 02:30 PM

It hurts and knocks the breath out of me. I'm absolutely stretched to my limit right now. I don't like it at all. :(

EmilytheStrange 03-31-2013 04:15 PM

I absolutely love ALL of it :) especially the rolls.

but... I hope that all of you get some feelings that are more pleasant soon :)