Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Bottom Bumpers, Itti Bitti Tutto, Candy Wrapper Cloth Works, XiXicama, Alva (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504844)

Mackie3 03-31-2013 04:37 PM

Bottom Bumpers, Itti Bitti Tutto, Candy Wrapper Cloth Works, XiXicama, Alva

3 Attachment(s)
I'm destashing to make more room. All these were bought from other mamas here on DS. I never used any of them, so need them gone!

Would also do some trading for BG, hybrids, fitteds, covers. Just let me know what you have!
First up I have 4 Alva Pocket Diapers (EUC). The 3 with stars have microfleece inner and one microfiber insert. The dark blue with white stars appears to have VERY light shaddowing or a faint stain (hard to see).
The solid one has a suedecloth inner and includes one microfiber insert. No stains or shadowing. Asking 7ppd/each. 6.50ppd/each.
Will now take 6ppd/each if you buy 2 or more!

Next I have 2 GUC Trend Lab Diapers w/ 2 inserts each. The manufacturers labels and inserts are faded from sun drying, however the color of the covers are excellent. The gray cover is missing the inner snap, but this doesn't effect the diaper. The mama I bought this from told me it fell of while washing. They have white fleece lining, which has normal pilling. $6ppd/each. I will now take 10ppd for the pair!
2 Bumpkins AIO EUC Dr. Suess Dipes. Snaps and elastic are great. The mama I bought from said she only used a handful of times. The green one has a light stain on the insert that should come out in the sun. Asking $25ppd/pair. 23ppd/pair.I will now take 21ppd for the pair!

And last I have EUC Bottom Bumpers OS Peace Signs Snap Closure. All natural inner. Comes w/ insert. 13ppd SOLD
EUC Itti Bitti Tutto Minky (Red) OS Snap Closure. Suedecloth inner. Comes w/ 2 inserts. $13ppd. 12.50ppd SOLD
EUC Alva (light blue) Suedecloth inner w/ mf insert. 7ppd 6.50ppd.I will now take 6ppd if purchased with another diaper
XiXicama Blue Sock Monkey AI2 (Shell Only) w/ Snap Closure. Athletic Wicking Fabric Inner. Never worn. 11ppd. I will now take 10ppd
Candy Wrapper Cloth Works AI2 (Shell Only) w/ H&L Closure. Mushroom and Brown Houndstooth Print. Brown Fleece inner. Worn 1-2x 12ppd.I will now take 11ppd

Mackie3 03-31-2013 04:40 PM

Re: Bottom Bumpers, Itti Bitti Tutto, Candy Wrapper Cloth Works, XiXicama, Alva

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackie3 (Post 16453685)
I'm destashing to make more room. All these were bought from other mamas here on DS. I never used any of them, so need them gone!

First up I have 4 Alva Pocket Diapers (EUC). The 3 with stars have microfleece inner and one microfiber insert. The dark blue with white stars appears to have VERY light shaddowing or a faint stain (hard to see).
The solid one has a suedecloth inner and includes one microfiber insert. No stains or shadowing. Asking 7ppd/each.

Next I have 2 GUC Trend Lab Diapers w/ 2 inserts each. The manufacturers labels and inserts are faded from sun drying, however the color of the covers are excellent. The gray cover is missing the inner snap, but this doesn't effect the diaper. The mama I bought this from told me it fell of while washing. They have white fleece lining, which has normal pilling. $6ppd/each. 2 Bumpkins AIO EUC Dr. Suess Dipes. Snaps and elastic are great. The mama I bought from said she only used a handful of times. The green one has a light stain on the insert that should come out in the sun. Asking $25ppd/pair.

And last I have EUC Bottom Bumpers OS Peace Signs Snap Closure. All natural inner. Comes w/ insert. 13ppd
EUC Itti Bitti Tutto Minky (Red) OS Snap Closure. Suedecloth inner. Comes w/ 2 inserts. $13ppd
EUC Alva (light blue) Suedecloth inner w/ mf insert. 7ppd
XiXicama Blue Sock Monkey AI2 (Shell Only) w/ Snap Closure. Athletic Wicking Fabric Inner. Never worn. 11ppd
Candy Wrapper Cloth Works AI2 (Shell Only) w/ H&L Closure. Mushroom and Brown Houndstooth Print. Brown Fleece inner. Worn 1-2x 12ppd

I'm doing this on my phone so I have to do the pics in groups of three and it will only do it by links...SORRY.

Mackie3 03-31-2013 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last picture

Mackie3 04-01-2013 10:54 AM

I am open to offers! Or buy 3 or more and I'll start cutting deals!...also open to trades for boy or gn diapers in EUC...need these gone, as I have never used them myself :)

Mackie3 04-02-2013 09:42 PM

MMARO...need these GONE...or will trade for boy or gn dipes. Let me know what you have :)

mrs.croley 04-03-2013 01:10 AM

Do still have bottom bumper left?

Mackie3 04-03-2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs.croley (Post 16461354)
Do still have bottom bumper left?

Yes, all are still available :) would you like it?

mrs.croley 04-03-2013 05:48 AM

Yes. Pm me ps

Mackie3 04-03-2013 11:31 AM

Bottom bumpers is now pending....12 more diapers remain! MMARO on the remainder...need room for more that are being shipped to me.

Mackie3 04-04-2013 09:57 AM

Bump for reduced prices