Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   25 lb Challenge April Thread (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504924)

Mac & Cheeses mom 04-01-2013 06:52 AM

25 lb Challenge April Thread

Our goal is to lose 25 pounds (or more!) and to get healthy. Each month will be a new thread.
September thread here
October thread here
November thread here
December thread here
January thread here
February thread here
March thread here

Official start date will be Friday, Aug 31st and we will weigh in every Friday. We now have a spreadsheet to update. Group Spreadsheet Please do not update the last column as it is automatically figured for us.
Anyone is welcome! For first weigh in, please post your weight and goal weight in this format
username: goal:xxx, starting:xxx, current:xxx
on your first post I will then upload your info in the spreadsheet where you can then update when you weigh in.
You are all still welcome to post your losses so we can congratulate you on your accomplishments.
Welcome!
~Mac & Cheeses mom

Mac & Cheeses mom 04-01-2013 06:54 AM

Happy First day of April.

Here in our house April Fools is just another day. Oh and mom is off limits. I hope you all have a great first day of April.

knodceo 04-01-2013 07:44 AM

So excited for a new month and no holidays coming up. Ready to get back to clean eating and focus on the race this weekend.

l_Kimmie_l 04-01-2013 08:13 AM

Re: 25 lb Challenge April Thread

I am down to 124.9 today!!! Great way to start a new month.

jessicacarol 04-01-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

Good for you! I on the other hand I am up 3 lbs. so frustrated that I continue to do this, weekends, holiday or not, are bad for me ! My plan is to be super good eating this week, my sons birthday is this weekend, I need to be good even through this!

keonli 04-01-2013 08:38 AM

Congrats, Kimmie!

l_Kimmie_l 04-01-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicacarol (Post 16454930)
Good for you! I on the other hand I am up 3 lbs. so frustrated that I continue to do this, weekends, holiday or not, are bad for me ! My plan is to be super good eating this week, my sons birthday is this weekend, I need to be good even through this!

I was horrible for a month. I gained 6 lbs back. I finally lost them after a couple weeks of being good. I have actually lost 7 lbs. You can do this. Just buckle down and be good over the weekends and you can lose that 3 lbs in no time. You can do this!

Mac & Cheeses mom 04-01-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knodceo
So excited for a new month and no holidays coming up. Ready to get back to clean eating and focus on the race this weekend.

I have my birthday on the 11th after that nothing till May.
Quote:

Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

Yay way to go!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicacarol

That three will be gone in no time.

l_Kimmie_l 04-01-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom (Post 16455019)
I have my birthday on the 11th after that nothing till May.

Finn's 1st birthday is the 11th, too. Then I have 4 birthdays and 2 anniversaries in May.

Psychomom 04-01-2013 10:34 AM

I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!

I took a hiatus from counting calories. Life got too stressful without having to worry about what I was putting in my mouth. But now it's April and there is exactly 1 month left until my birthday (plus 1 day, but I celebrate the whole month :) ) and while I won't hit my super out of reach 40 pound loss goal by then, I can pull off another 5 pounds if I'm careful with my food.

The good news is that while I wasn't counting calories, I did go to my workout classes very regularly, usually 5-6 times a week and I even dropped a jeans size. So I'm wearing (okay, squeezing into) size 8s now!

Prior to stopping, I was aiming for 1200 calories per day, but I think I will up that to 1500. I am slightly up from where I ended weight wise, but I'm also on my period so I'm not gonna be down about it!

ETA: I keep changing my mind on the 1500. I don't know what I'm doing yet.