Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   This is our first month TTC #2 *Possible TMI* (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504927)

NewMommy6111 04-01-2013 06:09 AM

This is our first month TTC #2 *Possible TMI*

Hey ladies!
I read the threads on this forum a lot, but haven't wanted to post as we weren't TTC yet. I've been wanting to for just over a year, but it took me that long to convince DH. Now that he's on board I'm just so excited! We're not telling anyone IRL, probably until the second trimester.
So I don't chart, but I sort of pay attention to my mucus throughout the month and try to remember what day I started my period and look at lunar fertility charts online. My cycle returned when DS was 8 months, that was 13 months ago now. After it finally regulated I have noticed that I tend to ovulate early, like day 10-11 of my 30-33 day cycle.
I can't remember if I started this cycle 3/21 or 3/22, but it was one of hose. Yesterday I saw EWCM. That would have been Day 9 or 10. We DTD last night (and I plan to seduce hubby tonight for good measure haha) and I can't wait to POAS!!!!!!!
I'm hoping that we don't have trouble conceiving. It took 2 cycles with DS but I feel like my body needed that first cycle to regular after I stopped taking the pill in July 2010 (LMP with DS was 8/25/10). Cross your fingers for me ladies! Even though I haven't commented on your threads,please know that your struggles are in my thoughts, and I pray for your rainbow babies :hugs:

Tina5834 04-01-2013 09:20 AM

I hope you don't have to TTC very long!!

nannorie85 04-01-2013 05:55 PM

Re: This is our first month TTC #2 *Possible TMI*

Hi! I am lurking here too. Congrats on your first month TTC! We start next month but I am so excited! Hopefully you are in the pregnancy forum by then. :goodvibes: I just wanted to comment real quick about you O'ing on CD 9-10 and having 30+ day cycles. Are you using OPKs or what makes you think that is when you O? A 20 LP is unheard of from what I understand. It could be your body is gearing up to O with EWCM but for some reason it doesn't and your actual O is more towards day 15. That happened to me this cycle. :banghead: I temp and use OPKs so I knew I hadn't O'd even though my CF led me to think I had. I might keep BDing until CD 15 or so just to be safe you don't miss it. I hope you catch that egg!

NewMommy6111 04-01-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nannorie85 (Post 16457175)
Hi! I am lurking here too. Congrats on your first month TTC! We start next month but I am so excited! Hopefully you are in the pregnancy forum by then. :goodvibes: I just wanted to comment real quick about you O'ing on CD 9-10 and having 30+ day cycles. Are you using OPKs or what makes you think that is when you O? A 20 LP is unheard of from what I understand. It could be your body is gearing up to O with EWCM but for some reason it doesn't and your actual O is more towards day 15. That happened to me this cycle. :banghead: I temp and use OPKs so I knew I hadn't O'd even though my CF led me to think I had. I might keep BDing until CD 15 or so just to be safe you don't miss it. I hope you catch that egg!

Thanks! I will keep trying everyday or every other day until day 20 or so because I don't want to miss it. I hated not being pregnant until our second cycle TTC last time, so when I try I try hard! I was basing O on EWCM, general wetness, my desire is also a real indicator for me, and one-sided crampyness. No OPKs this time TTC yet. I will next cycle if I'm not pregnant. I could not temp. I've tried and it's a mixed up, crazy looking chart. I am not good at that same time of the day/ anything before getting out of bed stuff. Thanks though.

mhschool6 04-01-2013 10:31 PM

Welcome mama!

gem898 04-03-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewMommy6111 (Post 16457542)
Thanks! I will keep trying everyday or every other day until day 20 or so because I don't want to miss it. I hated not being pregnant until our second cycle TTC last time, so when I try I try hard! I was basing O on EWCM, general wetness, my desire is also a real indicator for me, and one-sided crampyness. No OPKs this time TTC yet. I will next cycle if I'm not pregnant. I could not temp. I've tried and it's a mixed up, crazy looking chart. I am not good at that same time of the day/ anything before getting out of bed stuff. Thanks though.

I get EWCM for at least a week before I O :)

Tina5834 04-03-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gem898

I get EWCM for at least a week before I O :)

This!