Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Why cant I get FSOT registered (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1505120)

earthmama222 04-01-2013 04:48 PM

Why cant I get FSOT registered

Does my DS email address have to be the same as my PP address? THats the only thing I can think of, because every time I try to get verified on here, I enter my email address and first and last name, and a box pops up that says "can not determine Paypal account status" So I've never been able to sell anything!!

Fishie Kisses 04-01-2013 05:30 PM

Re: Why cant I get FSOT registered

the email doesn't have to be the same as the one on here, but every piece of information has to match exactly. Your name, address, etc has to be typed in EXACTLY how it appears on your paypal

earthmama222 04-02-2013 01:41 AM

It is as far as I know!! I've looked at the PP one and what I type and it is exact

mountainbaby 04-05-2013 04:47 PM

Where are you even able to type in your email to get it verified for diaper swappers? I keep ending up at a page that gives the steps to get FSOT verified, but no link or place to actually enter in the info where it can be confirmed...

Fishie Kisses 04-05-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainbaby (Post 16469793)
Where are you even able to type in your email to get it verified for diaper swappers? I keep ending up at a page that gives the steps to get FSOT verified, but no link or place to actually enter in the info where it can be confirmed...

that's because you haven't yet met the minimum requirements. You need over 30 posts. Introduction and FSOT posts do not count

Julyhartono 05-31-2013 10:20 PM

Omg, Intros and FSOT do not count! Good to know. Phew. It's hard....

hilaryisinked 06-01-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julyhartono
Omg, Intros and FSOT do not count! Good to know. Phew. It's hard....

Not hard. Go to Craft Show and Tell and comment. Off Topic also has a lot of threads. It's very easy!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

qsefthuko 06-01-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilaryisinked (Post 16643630)
Not hard. Go to Craft Show and Tell and comment. Off Topic also has a lot of threads. It's very easy!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Yeah just have to be a chatterbox. I wasn't even aware of minimum posts for a long time as I talk to much. Here and in real life.

elfinpaige 06-13-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainbaby (Post 16469793)

Meeee toooo

pyang059 06-18-2013 09:38 AM

30? show and tell? off topic? Ok I thought it was 500 and 3 months and then you have to get the fsot badge. I really want to do swap but I can't. and I didn't know that posts on here don't count either!