Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Diaper lot DESTASH!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1505242)

splinterofhope 04-02-2013 08:10 AM

Diaper lot DESTASH!!

2 Attachment(s)
Every diaper listed is in EUC+!! No stains or issues whatsoever, bought brand new by me and only used for a very short period of time. I would prefer to sell these together to save on shipping and trips to the PO but will split if there is interest. Perfect for anyone looking to try lots of brands and styles at a great discount!!

FOR SALE:
- Swaddlebees Econappi with organic cotton/bamboo insert | cow print - $20 (retails for $29.95)

- GoGreen G3.0 one size pocket diaper with one size bamboo soaker insert | endangered stinkies print - $15 (retails for $17.95 + $4.95 for insert)

- itti bitti tutto AIO | royal blue - $18 (retails for $26.97)

- Bumgenius Elemental AIO (old style) | albert print - $18 (retails for $24.95) - SOLD!
- Grovia AIO one size diaper | cloud - $15 (retails $23.95) - SOLD!

Take the remaining 3 diapers for $50ppd!!

Comment below or PM with any questions! Thanks!

dcb09 04-02-2013 08:30 AM

Re: Diaper lot DESTASH!!

I'll take the elemental :) new on this site, so not sure how this works...

splinterofhope 04-02-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcb09 (Post 16458605)
I'll take the elemental :) new on this site, so not sure how this works...

Basically I would send you an invoice through paypal in which you would pay for the diapers first and then I would ship them to you. Are you interested in any other diapers? I would like to sell in lots vs going to the PO 5 different times if at all possible. I haven't listed them yet but I also will have 5 bumgenius 4.0's with snaps for sale if you are a BG fan.

dcb09 04-02-2013 12:34 PM

Sorry for the late response. We're looking for a solution for our nighttime heavy wetter (girl) and were recommended to try the elemental...would any of the others alleviate the waking up soaked issue we've been facing? :)

splinterofhope 04-02-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcb09 (Post 16459385)
Sorry for the late response. We're looking for a solution for our nighttime heavy wetter (girl) and were recommended to try the elemental...would any of the others alleviate the waking up soaked issue we've been facing? :)

No prob! But yes ma'am, ALL of them would be fantastic and I'll tell you why.
First, all of them are natural fiber diapers. You were recommended the BG elemental for that reason I'm sure, because natural fiber diapers absorb more than synthetic diapers.

So the swaddlebees econappi is in my opinion the BEST for that, because it comes with a super long & thick bamboo & cotton insert. My DD was a super heavy wetter as well and NEVER leaked out of this diaper, EVER.

The itti bitti also is fantastic because of it's unique soaker/inserts. You can fold them and customize them to fit where you want so you get the absorbancy where you need it.

Next I would say a tie between the GoGreen and and Grovia. GoGreen also has a bamboo insert so it's super absorbant but because it's a pocket, you could add more protection if you wished. And the Grovia also has a snap in extra booster to give you a little more protection. Still very absorbant by itself, but I would say the least of the lot just because it's a very trim fitting diaper.

Hope that helps some. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

dcb09 04-02-2013 12:58 PM

Would you do both the swaddlebees and elemental for $35ppd?

splinterofhope 04-02-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcb09 (Post 16459470)
Would you do both the swaddlebees and elemental for $35ppd?

Sorry, I know it's only a $3 difference, but unfortunately the prices are firm. I am already giving huge discounts on them and they are practically brand new diapers. I would lose out too much with PP fee's and the higher shipping rates. :/

dcb09 04-02-2013 01:13 PM

No problem, it's understandable, just never hurts to ask :) I'll still take the elemental please. My Paypal is buchananc09@yahoo.com

splinterofhope 04-02-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcb09 (Post 16459557)
No problem, it's understandable, just never hurts to ask :) I'll still take the elemental please. My Paypal is buchananc09@yahoo.com

No of course. Normally it wouldn't even be that big of an issue, but I'm trying to save up for my DD's birthday. She's finally PLing so selling off her diapers is just one way for me to do that. Like I mentioned earlier, I would like to try and sell the diapers in lots first, and since I just posted today I am going to wait a few days before selling individually to see if there is any interest from anyone. I'll keep you updated.

Kandii03 04-02-2013 02:16 PM

does the grovia come twith the snap in booster?