Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Beautiful goodmama's, kiwi pies, twinkie tush (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1506238)

anbratcher 04-05-2013 05:25 PM

I hate to see these go, I love my fitted diapers, but they aren't working for us anymore. All prices are ppd, if you would like more pics please let me know. If you have any questions please ask.

Goodmama's first column
VGUC Natural Beauty turned OBV no staining or shadowing all snaps and elastic good 23

GUC Turtle love green serging OBV no staining or shadowing, all snaps and elastic good 20

GUC Apple pie red serging OBV, some loopy serging, faint shadowing no stains, all elastic and snaps good 18

GUC King of the jungle yellow CV faint shadowing, no stains, all elastic and snaps good SOLD

Goodmama's second column
EUC Goodmama One blue minky inner only used 5 times at the most 38

EUC Goodmama One green mink inner only used 5 times at the most 38

EEUC Skull and crossbones cupcake turned CV simple goodmama only used 2 times, this cones with a matching snappi 25

GUC Lucy CV SOLD

All of the OBV is still soft on all except apple pie is almost Sherpa and is the only with slight staining. King of the jungle has yellow CV and may have slight staining, but I think may be the nature of the color of the fabric. No holes, smell, snaps all good, as well as good elastic.

Kiwi Pies
All of these I would say are EUC/GUC no staining , no holes, all snaps and elastic good. All still super squishy.

Blue Fairies 18
Gala floral SOLD
Button flower SOLD
Mushrooms SOLD
Peace love happiness SOLD
Pink birds SOLD

Twinkie tush hearts has light pink CV and the outer is swimsuit material, still super soft. The soaker does have a bleach stain but doesn't effect the diaper SOLD

Twinkie tush zoo print OBV inner, inside is EUC, but the outside does have wear around the edges SOLD

Bububebe rainbow fish print, this has blue CV inner. This was the first fitted I purchased when I didn't know what to look for. I would say PC, however there are no holes, but the elastic will need to be replaced soon SOLD

Orange diaper company rainbow print, this fits smaller than most brands, it has a purples dyed OBV, slight bleach spot on the soaker. No holes, good snaps, and elastic SOLD

KBailey87 04-05-2013 07:01 PM

Pm'd you!

anbratcher 04-05-2013 07:28 PM

Lucy sold :)

anbratcher 04-06-2013 10:09 AM

Bump

anbratcher 04-06-2013 08:12 PM

Evening bump :)

anbratcher 04-07-2013 11:12 AM

Everything left except Lucy <3

justmelisabelle25 04-07-2013 04:28 PM

Can you sell the rest for $170?

justmelisabelle25 04-07-2013 04:29 PM

Can you sell the rest for $170 :)?

anbratcher 04-07-2013 04:30 PM

I'm sorry that would be too much of a loss. Thank you Amanda :)

justmelisabelle25 04-07-2013 04:30 PM

Re: Beautiful goodmama's, kiwi pies, twinkie tush

What's the lowest you can sell them for :)