Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Grovia prefolds (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1509716)

crunchyNurseMommy 04-18-2013 02:34 PM

Since they will be on sale, I might want to grab a few ;)

Anyone have a size 1 and/or size 2 that they could take a picture of inside a grovia shell on the smallest snap rise?

I would assume the size 1 would fit best but it is only 2X6X2 ply :(

Oh yeah & anyone sell these with free shipping?

Thx!

Kait5757 04-18-2013 03:26 PM

I wanted these too, but I can't find any size 2s in stock anywhere :(

AmandaA 04-18-2013 03:29 PM

Re: Grovia prefolds

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy (Post 16509527)
Since they will be on sale, I might want to grab a few ;)

Anyone have a size 1 and/or size 2 that they could take a picture of inside a grovia shell on the smallest snap rise?

I would assume the size 1 would fit best but it is only 2X6X2 ply :(

Oh yeah & anyone sell these with free shipping?

Thx!

I have both sizes. They are in the wash right now, but if you pm me with your email address I can email you pics when they are dry.

AmandaA 04-18-2013 03:31 PM

I found size 2 a week or so ago at jack be natural. It was the only place I found in stock with free shipping. The 2's are pretty hard to find at all lately.

crunchyNurseMommy 04-18-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaA

I have both sizes. They are in the wash right now, but if you pm me with your email address I can email you pics when they are dry.

Sent - thank you!!!!

GodStillTalks 04-19-2013 11:37 AM

Care to share pics? I'd love to see! :)

AmandaA 04-19-2013 01:32 PM

I don't have my photos online anywhere to be able to link up and post here. But I certainly don't mind if CrunchyNurseMommy is able to save and post them here for me.

GodStillTalks 04-19-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaA (Post 16512854)
I don't have my photos online anywhere to be able to link up and post here. But I certainly don't mind if CrunchyNurseMommy is able to save and post them here for me.

Could you possibly give me the dimensions after washing of the size 1 and size 2? I found it online somewhere, and I've been going nuts looking for the link! :goodvibes:

crunchyNurseMommy 04-19-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaA

Been meaning to email you back mama!!! You email rocked!!!! If you don't mind, I can cut & paste your email with pics here?
Thanks so much again (btw in the pics - I love the DR NB ones the best ;)

AmandaA 04-19-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy (Post 16513105)
Been meaning to email you back mama!!! You email rocked!!!! If you don't mind, I can cut & paste your email with pics here?
Thanks so much again (btw in the pics - I love the DR NB ones the best ;)

Feel free to put it up on here if you can. Others might be interested in seeing the comparison pics too. Glad it was helpful! Don't think you can go wrong with either of them, each has its pro's and con's IMO.