Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Having a feeling? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510527)

Ruthk33 04-21-2013 04:21 PM

Having a feeling?

My family thinks I'm having a girl. My husband has always referred to the baby as a he. At first I didn't have any sort of feeling of which gender the baby might be. But the more I look at baby stuff I gravitate towards little boy colors and outfits. Could my feeling be right? Have your feelings been right? Or is it all in my head?

Erinne 04-21-2013 04:33 PM

Re: Having a feeling?

With my first, I was sure she was a girl, and she is.

karikos 04-21-2013 04:41 PM

Mine have been right. I had a "feeling" back in December that I was pregnant and sure enough, we found out for sure at 6 or 7 weeks that I was pregnant (and got pregnant the first or second week in December). I had a feeling then, too, that it was going to be a boy. We didn't find out for sure until this past Wednesday that it was a boy but I had a feeling all along that he was. We wanted a boy, too, which was what made me doubt my feelings, lol.

My family kept saying that because we wanted a boy and that I kept thinking it was a boy, it would be a girl. Well, they were wrong. :P

Ruthk33 04-21-2013 04:43 PM

I'm so eager to find out and I have another month. Ahhh! I just want to know if my feeling is right or maybe I just have a feeling that too many ppl think it's a girl so I feel it's the opposite. This is our first baby and I'm so excited either way. I'm just so ready to know. :)

Tris 04-21-2013 04:46 PM

I was right about this one, wrong about the last 2 :)

hilaryisinked 04-21-2013 04:49 PM

I've never had a feeling with either one! With #1 I wanted her to be a boy so badly it didn't allow me to even think of her being a girl. For #2 we didn't find out her gender so I didn't really allow myself to try to guess or feel one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

UVASahm 04-21-2013 05:07 PM

I knew my first was a boy and he was. I am almost 100% positive this is a girl but won't find out for another month!

AtLeast 04-21-2013 05:09 PM

My "feelings" have almost always been wrong. :)

Heather8183 04-21-2013 05:10 PM

I knew with all 4 of mine. My son, I was only a few weeks pg and was in Joann...I looked up and saw some blue fleece and I KNEW I was having a boy. With DD, I knew she was a girl and bought a girly Britax ($$$) 2 days before we found out. With the twins I'm carrying now, I knew one was a boy and one was a girl and I knew which sides they were on as well.

Ashsmama 04-21-2013 05:15 PM

I had a feeling with my first that I was having a girl. Every time I looked at clothes it was always girly. I was right!
With my second I had a feeling I was having a boy. I gravitated towards boy stuff. I even put off doing the gender ultrasound because I already knew! And I was right!
I'm due in October and this time I have no "feeling ". I have no idea what I'm having!