Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Absolutely miserable (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510726)

Almacham 04-22-2013 09:50 AM

Absolutely miserable

I am 14 weeks along. I already feel like I have been pregnant for six months. I'm still as incredibly, constantly fatigued now as I was two months ago. I still become violently ill, unable to keep down even a glass of water unless I take Zofran pills several times daily. Sometimes every two hours. There's no end in sight for that. And although it normally doesn't happen until after the 5th month, my blood sugars are already going haywire, which adds to how sick I feel.

I pretty much spend my days in some kind of daze, but I feel so guilty about complaining. I have miscarried twice.

Anyway, that's my pity party for the day! :blush:

MDever 04-22-2013 10:04 AM

Re: Absolutely miserable

I think about you all the time:hugs: I am so sorry you feel so icky on top of everything else. I saw that you are team green:goodvibes: Do you have things you need for the baby or the other kids for that matter? Please pm if there is anything I could help with. Fionn is our final baby so as he grows I will be passing all of our things along and we have 5 other children. I would love to send you a box of stuff once you get settled in Florida.

chandni3 04-22-2013 11:19 AM

Don't feel bad about complaining. I miscarried my first and said I'd never complain and then I was sooooo sick. With my daughter I didn't start feeling better until 15 weeks so maybe things will start looking up for you in a bit. With this pregnancy I wasn't as sick but still really sick and it lasted until 20 weeks. Just do what you can to get through each day. I know how miserable it is.

Almacham 04-22-2013 03:45 PM

Thanks so much, ladies. :hugs: Today has been particularly bad and I was in tears about it when I originally posted!

EnlistedinHisArmy 04-22-2013 03:50 PM

I totally now how you feel. I'm 15 weeks... and i have been so so miserable. thankfully I'm not miserable all the time anymore right now- but i still struggle. hang in there!

Almacham 04-22-2013 08:52 PM

Thank you! :)

ranfan2 04-22-2013 09:44 PM

Hang in there, it gets better! HUG!

Almacham 04-23-2013 08:25 AM

Thank you!

momto2princesses 04-23-2013 11:03 AM

Hang in there! I had an awful first 20 weeks with DD1, but it DID get better. Fingers crossed that it improves sooner rather than later for you.

Almacham 04-23-2013 01:16 PM

Thank you!