Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   CLOSED winner PM'd (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511231)

Sarai* 04-23-2013 06:27 PM

CLOSED winner PM'd

Up for lotto are two Kawaii one sized heavy duty pockets that arrived last week. They are supposed to be from 8-35 pounds. They look huge. They are noticeably bigger than other one sized diapers (same brand, but different "model") they arrived with. I put them next to a WAHM AI2 that goes to 40 pounds, and they are bigger than that diaper as well. On the smallest setting they appear they would not fit until maybe 18 pounds, instead of the suggested 8 (normal Kawaiis don't fit until about 10 pounds, in my experience) They are in gender neutral colors, brand new, and will each come with at least one insert. May upload pictures later.

Preference to posting (besides FSOT) DS members in need for their child/ren. NOT to resell, if they don't work PLEASE PASS ON.

hgibson2005 04-23-2013 08:07 PM

Re: large pocket diapers, new

I would love to try these and see if they would work for my son or daughter. We are trying to go cloth and I am in desperate search of diapers that will work for them. We are financially in a bind right now and really strapped for a lot of cash to get us started.

suthrnmomto3 04-23-2013 08:10 PM

I could use these for my 23lb dd

Mistygbear 04-23-2013 11:05 PM

I would love to enter your lotto. :-) I am searching for a nighttime solution and have looked at these as an option. Thanks!

Wopnkrout 04-23-2013 11:39 PM

Would love to enter I have a 14 mo heavy wetter who was 25 lbs at 9 mo :) looking for a night time solution!

Wife to my best friend Chris, SAHM to son Colt!

cfremming 04-24-2013 01:12 AM

Would like to enter, hope these would work for night time.

taviapea 04-24-2013 10:34 AM

Wow what a sweet post!
I would love to give these a good home :)
Hubby and I are both employed part time and in college full time with no childcare, so money and time are both in short supply, every bit helps!
We diaper and clothe our little one exclusively with diaperswappers, swapmamas, craigslist and hand-me-downs. When the time comes, I plan on passing on as much as I can in thanks to the helpful mamas I have come across.

skankinladybug 04-24-2013 10:45 AM

I would like to enter this lotto for my son outgrowing his diapers.

bLorelei'smama 04-24-2013 03:28 PM

Enter me plz! Building stash for ds, thanks!

blessedwithboys3 04-25-2013 08:48 AM

I would like to enter to win one of these. I started cding my son when he was one, being late to the game I have tried not to spend too much on cloth diapers as he is my last child and now 18 months old. We do own a kawaii heavy duty and he wears it on the smaller rise setting ( he is twenty eight pounds). I agree the kawaiis seem big but otherwise I like them. Thanks for the oppurtunity