Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the weekend. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1512320)

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 08:59 AM

Basically it's the weekend.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 09:01 AM

Re: Basically it's the weekend.

Busy morning with the kids.

Tidying up, doing the dishes, and playing trains with Fynn.

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 09:07 AM

l now its naughty but I decided I couldn't wait to use the new tablet so here I am using it now. lt's so much fun!

We'll have a nice family breakfast on my birthday and that will be fine.

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 10:31 AM

Is DS down for everyone?

....all alone here.

lemurmommies 04-27-2013 10:54 AM

Not feeling terribly good AND am busy here. Doing housework and trying not to fall asleep. At least it is warm and sunny outside!m

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16539502)
Not feeling terribly good AND am busy here. Doing housework and trying not to fall asleep. At least it is warm and sunny outside!m

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :hugs:

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 12:53 PM

The kids are being very naughty tonight. They keep getting out of bed. Derry keeps making a tent by stuffing her duvet under the slates of Shannon's bunk.

lemurmommies 04-27-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~whitehologram~
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :hugs:

Thanks. I'm bummed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~whitehologram~
The kids are being very naughty tonight. They keep getting out of bed. Derry keeps making a tent by stuffing her duvet under the slates of Shannon's bunk.

Sorry!

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16539831)
Thanks. I'm bummed.

Sorry!

It's annoying because I was nice to them and read an chapter of their bedtime story tonight...and then they are all naughty.

I had to pull out the "You are in control of what you do" speech. Shannon was blaming Fynn for her being out of bed.

I dont accept that because even if he asks her again and again she still has the option to do the right thing and stay in bed.

Derry was told not to do that to her duvet the first time I pulled it back out again tonight. She knew she wasn't allowed to do it. I also told her then (the first time) that we dont tell them not to do something because we want to ruin their fun...it's because we've weighed up the pros and cons and decided it's not a good idea.

Ok, so it wouldn't be a terrible thing for her to do that but it's only 7C now. It's going to get colder...and when Shannon is lying on her bed I cant pull the blanket out again so I cant leave it and pull it out later. We dont have extra blankets that I can give her later either.

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2013 01:21 PM

I was wondering about your Aunt Flo (I know that sounds really odd but bear with me a sec) and how much they upset your system...when I was younger I was given meds from the doctor to take before the visit to help with inflammation. Is that something that might help?