Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Chat Thread ~ Apr 28th - May 4th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1512533)

canadianbakers 04-28-2013 07:57 AM

Chat Thread ~ Apr 28th - May 4th

:cowwave:
And how in the world is it May all ready?! Weren't we just getting our bfp's and sharing our first trimester woes yesterday?! :)

canadianbakers 04-28-2013 08:08 AM

Re: Chat Thread ~ Apr 28th - May 4th

Quote:

Originally Posted by USNsis (Post 16541240)
Thanks Elena!

I used those push-up/sit-up programs before I went to basic training - they worked well!

No prob! I hope there's something that can help you in there somewhere. Some babies, too, are just tiny and going to be tiny no matter what mom (or anyone else) feeds them. A friend of mine from Levi's DDC has a little girl like that - at nearly 3yrs old, she's only about the size of her baby brother who's a year old. She's always been a teeny girl, slow gainer, which worried everyone in the beginning (including all us mama friends!). But she's always hit her milestones (physically and cognitively) right on time, so there's nothing wrong with her, she's just a tiny girl, kwim?

:thumbsup: I thought they were decent programs. When I start them again (yes, going to check for separation first!) I'm just going back to week 1, row 1, no matter where I actually fall. I figure it's better to take longer and take it easier than push myself too hard at this point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt (Post 16541272)
Well I'm hoping my milk comes in today. Aubree hasn't had many dirty diapers, I called my midwife and they said its ok, but I'd just feel better. :-/

:crossfingers: for you!
Remember too that baby is only expected to have dirty and wet diapers equal to how many days old she is, until 6+ days. If she's not getting jaundiced, and she's gaining, chances are things are just fine!

AFM: Got our glasses ordered last night! I'm excited :) Even though 2 of the 3 pairs I'm getting are the exact same as the ones I always wear, just different colors, lol. But $150 for 8 pairs of glasses (3 for DD1, 3 for me, 2 for DH) - :thumbsup: Can't go wrong with that, even if half of them are no good, which hasn't been our experience before.

We've got church this morning - IIRC DH is teaching DS1's sunday school class. :crossfingers: that Levi will let me leave him in the toddler play room with no crying. He has no trouble with DH leaving him, but me? Not quite the same, apparently! Piper was perfect last Sunday, hoping the same for this week - no communion this week, so that should help too.
Then we've got some errands to run, and then our bible study group at 3pm. :phew: Somehow we'll fit it all in! This should be our last group study, though - I like doing it, but at the same time I'd rather not. I dunno... I'm not sure what I get out of it is worth the effort we have to put into it, kwim? Ah well, like I said, this should be our last week so I'll just get through it and be done.

momneedssupport 04-28-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbakers (Post 16541457)

No prob! I hope there's something that can help you in there somewhere. Some babies, too, are just tiny and going to be tiny no matter what mom (or anyone else) feeds them. A friend of mine from Levi's DDC has a little girl like that - at nearly 3yrs old, she's only about the size of her baby brother who's a year old. She's always been a teeny girl, slow gainer, which worried everyone in the beginning (including all us mama friends!). But she's always hit her milestones (physically and cognitively) right on time, so there's nothing wrong with her, she's just a tiny girl, kwim?

:thumbsup: I thought they were decent programs. When I start them again (yes, going to check for separation first!) I'm just going back to week 1, row 1, no matter where I actually fall. I figure it's better to take longer and take it easier than push myself too hard at this point.

:crossfingers: for you!
Remember too that baby is only expected to have dirty and wet diapers equal to how many days old she is, until 6+ days. If she's not getting jaundiced, and she's gaining, chances are things are just fine!

AFM: Got our glasses ordered last night! I'm excited :) Even though 2 of the 3 pairs I'm getting are the exact same as the ones I always wear, just different colors, lol. But $150 for 8 pairs of glasses (3 for DD1, 3 for me, 2 for DH) - :thumbsup: Can't go wrong with that, even if half of them are no good, which hasn't been our experience before.

We've got church this morning - IIRC DH is teaching DS1's sunday school class. :crossfingers: that Levi will let me leave him in the toddler play room with no crying. He has no trouble with DH leaving him, but me? Not quite the same, apparently! Piper was perfect last Sunday, hoping the same for this week - no communion this week, so that should help too.
Then we've got some errands to run, and then our bible study group at 3pm. :phew: Somehow we'll fit it all in! This should be our last group study, though - I like doing it, but at the same time I'd rather not. I dunno... I'm not sure what I get out of it is worth the effort we have to put into it, kwim? Ah well, like I said, this should be our last week so I'll just get through it and be done.

Great deal on glasses!!!
Sounds like your day us super busy!!
I generally forget my study homework....but i still get sonething from going:)

Ben was up from 530 until 700am! Wow. Im tired!! He was wide eyed and just content to be..

The apps in my phone actually count thr reps for me. I use my nose to touch my phone on push ups and hold my phone as i go down for squats. Though, i used my 20lb kettlebell for about 1/2 of them yestetday:) and they have reminders to workout;)) im excited. Today my shoulders are a bit sore!

melilo 04-28-2013 08:39 AM

Re: Chat Thread ~ Apr 28th - May 4th

Ugh, same stomachache again this Sunday, what is wrong with me?? There has to be something in this house setting it off. This has happened three times in the last month. I figure it has to be something in the house, but it only affects me.

RunawayBunny 04-28-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbakers (Post 16541434)
:cowwave:
And how in the world is it May all ready?! Weren't we just getting our bfp's and sharing our first trimester woes yesterday?! :)

Seriously! I can't believe I started seeing my RE a year ago this week. In some ways it seems longer and some ways shorter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by momneedssupport (Post 16541505)

Great deal on glasses!!!
Sounds like your day us super busy!!
I generally forget my study homework....but i still get sonething from going:)

Ben was up from 530 until 700am! Wow. Im tired!! He was wide eyed and just content to be..

The apps in my phone actually count thr reps for me. I use my nose to touch my phone on push ups and hold my phone as i go down for squats. Though, i used my 20lb kettlebell for about 1/2 of them yestetday:) and they have reminders to workout;)) im excited. Today my shoulders are a bit sore!

That is awesome that you count with your nose! Haha!

Still no working out for me.

momneedssupport 04-28-2013 11:25 AM

Look at how cute this guy is!!!
4w4d :)

Attachment 141829

MrsCrafty 04-28-2013 11:37 AM

Hooray for glasses! I get DSs on Coastal.com because they're cheap and the quality has always been great :goodvibes:
Today my sisters, mom, nephews and niece are coming out to our farm to visit, I can't wait but worry about hosting them. We got stuff to grill for dinner but will probably just order pizza for lunch, there's a pizza place that just opened and they'll deliver all the way out to our farm :lostit:

Clothobsessed2010 04-28-2013 11:38 AM

No way! So close to may. It can't be true!! I think My daughter wants to be a May baby.

Clothobsessed2010 04-28-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melilo
Ugh, same stomachache again this Sunday, what is wrong with me?? There has to be something in this house setting it off. This has happened three times in the last month. I figure it has to be something in the house, but it only affects me.

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and it doesn't come back this time.

Clothobsessed2010 04-28-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momneedssupport
Look at how cute this guy is!!!
4w4d :)

Oh he is so adorable! Beautiful eyes!