Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite online retailer? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1516800)

Kait5757 05-13-2013 05:59 PM

Favorite online retailer?

What's your favorite cd online shop and why? Who has the best shipping, rewards program, customer service, sales, deals/specials, inventory, etc??? I want to have one go to place, but there are so many!!!

Katesela 05-13-2013 06:22 PM

Dearest diapers is awesome! I had one order with them where an item turned out to be out of stock - I got an apologetic email and refund very quickly, and still got the freebies my order no longer qualified for (it was free samples with orders over a certain amount). I ordered another time when they were running spend $99 and get a free diaper, and I got a brand new, first quality BGE. They have a great selection, lots of promos, and a good rewards program. Big thumbs up. :)

jacandy 05-13-2013 07:57 PM

I've always had fabulous service with abbyslane and liltulips. Recently I've ordered twice from kushie Tushies and got my order the next day!

mbusd03 05-13-2013 09:01 PM

I have had great customer service from Abby's Lane and Kissed by the Moon. Both ship out quickly but I'm in Cali so KBTM always gets to me faster.

Lisa921 05-13-2013 09:29 PM

I love Nicki's Diapers. Always order from them

lady longs 05-14-2013 12:34 AM

Re: Favorite online retailer?

My favorites in this order 1) My sweet pickles 2) Moms milk boutique 3) kissed by the moon 4) Mom becks - but her inventory isn't huge

Others I have ordered from that have been perfectly fine - nickis, diaper safari, cotton babies.

I have heard really good things about abbys lane, but for some reason I have never shopped there.

I haven't had a single bad experience with any one store - they have really all been great. But, the ones that are my faves are the ones that have gone out of their way to make personal touches or personal connections with me.

I favor customer service - personal touch, fast shipping, loyalty, and good communication as my most important things affecting my buying. Because - really- the prices on diaper related things really don't vary that much at all. They're virtually the same everywhere you go. I am a very loyal shopper. I don't skip around just to save a tiny little bit. So, keep that in mind when you weigh in my vote. I think everyone chooses their favorite based on different things, so I needed to point out why I chose mine.

AmandaA 05-14-2013 07:26 AM

Thinking about this made me realize just how much diaper shopping I do! YIKES! I've shopped LOTS of stores... big and small, US and Canada, good and not as good. Can't say that I have ever had a bad experience. But these 3 stand out as my favorites:
KBTM- Great selection, run nice promos, Tami is very easy to work with and was super helpful with my newborn rental. She ships really quickly too and I usually find a reason to spend enough for free shipping :)
MSP- Much like KBTM for all of the same reasons. Ran into an issue with inventory being off when I ordered something and they went WAY above and beyond to resolve the issue and actually had KBTM send me the product for them
Jack Be Natural- Found this shop recently and LOVE. Always free shipping and great rewards. They have a nice selection as well. You can use your rewards as you go and don't have to wait to hit a certain points level which is awesome. Also ran into an issue with something not being available and they did a great job taking care of it. Rather than canceling the order they contacted me immediately and we figured out a solution. Super customer service and ship really quick too. And their packaging is super cute too :)

I am really partial to these small family-run shops. While free diaper promos and other deals are tempting sometimes, I rarely go that route any more in favor of these really great folks who do such an awesome job with their businesses. And even though I love these shops and their great selection, I do still try to frequent my local CD shop. It is very small and has a limited selection- but like the shops above they are a small family-run business so I try to support them whenever I need something that they stock. Just wish more businesses in general were like all of these CD shops!

Amy27 05-14-2013 07:59 AM

My fav. Is Abby's lane!!! Great customer service; fast free shipping &great deals! Stephanie is so sweet too! That's where I am always going for everything I need!

settles 05-14-2013 08:07 AM

Kissed By The Moon is my favorite! She is ALWAYS running a freebie or % off and has SUPER fast shipping! Tami is great to work with and I try to be loyal to her shop if she has what I need since she's been so great.

hilaryisinked 05-14-2013 08:59 AM

I really like Abby's Lane & Sweet Bottoms Baby. Sew Crafty Baby has been good to us over the years too. SBB and AL just have great c/s and free shipping. They have a good variety and always have a coupe code as well. SCB is the same but they just changed to free shipping over $49.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum