Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Boyish Newborn ISO: Swaddlebees Basix AIOs, RaR Covers, & Snappis (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1526813)

Smplyme89 06-24-2013 01:47 PM

Boyish Newborn ISO: Swaddlebees Basix AIOs, RaR Covers, & Snappis

***These items will have top priority***

NB Simplex/Basix AIOs - Looking for used, functional condition, and am ok with some staining as well. Looking to stay around 12-14PPD/each. Looking to buy about 4/5 at this time.

NB RaR Covers - Prefer prints to solids. Snaps only please. Only need about two at this time. Prefer to stay around 8-9PPD/each for used covers.

Prefolds - Preferably GMD orange edge (newborn), only looking to purchase about a dozen. Open to condition and ok with some staining as well.
I know they are expensive to ship, but not looking to pay NEW price for your used prefolds, I'll hop over to GMD to do that :)

Also in need of a Snappi or two, size 1 :)

***Casually ISO the following***

Lil Joeys - Just looking to try one or two out, didn't love these with my son, but am open to trying them again. Looking for good/used/functional condition, light staining is ok. Looking to spend no more than 10-12PPD depending upon condition.

Grovia Newborn - Same as above, just looking to try one or two out, looking for good/used/functional condition and light staining is ok. Want to try out the ones that are topped with microfleece (new style I guess). Looking to spend 10-12PPD depending upon condition.

Applecheeks Size 1 - These are probably a bit out of my price range, but if anyone has any in the 12PPD range (again ok with signs of wear/stain as long as function is good), I would be open to trying one or two out.

Please PM or comment here with link/info :goodvibes:

Smplyme89 06-25-2013 01:56 PM

Re: ISO: Newborn Swaddlebees Basix AIOs

:)

Smplyme89 06-26-2013 11:08 AM

Re: ISO: Newborn Swaddlebees Basix AIOs & RaR Covers

:D

erlyjo 06-26-2013 02:07 PM

Aren't the basics exactly the same as the simplex? I have a lot of 6 nb simplex listed.

BeccaSueCongdon 06-26-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erlyjo
Aren't the basics exactly the same as the simplex? I have a lot of 6 nb simplex listed.

They're similar, the basix have a stay dry inner and a pocket with inserts you add. The simplex are cotton inners and the soaker is attached but can be tucked into the pocket or laid flat in the diaper with the stay dry side up. The website has a video of both in case that helps.

Smplyme89 06-26-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erlyjo (Post 16710449)

I've been stalking your thread :mrgreen:

erlyjo 06-26-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon

They're similar, the basix have a stay dry inner and a pocket with inserts you add. The simplex are cotton inners and the soaker is attached but can be tucked into the pocket or laid flat in the diaper with the stay dry side up. The website has a video of both in case that helps.

Oh! I thought they were the same thing! Good to know. :)

mibarra 06-26-2013 06:45 PM

Pics as promised! :)

Attachment 147099

Attachment 147100

Smplyme89 06-27-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mibarra (Post 16711429)

PMing you :)

Smplyme89 06-30-2013 09:37 AM

;)