Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Craft Chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   July Use Your Stash Game: Chat and Picture thread (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1528140)

RockinLou 06-29-2013 01:30 PM

July Use Your Stash Game: Chat and Picture thread

Here is where we will chat about the July Use Your Stash Game, share photos, and ask/answer any questions that come up along the way.

Jen's_4 06-29-2013 05:49 PM

Re: July Use Your Stash Game: Chat and Picture thread

I can start today?!? Whoohoo!! I've wanted to start on some soakers but was trying to hold off til July.

Great ideas for the bonus points!

rumblepurr 06-29-2013 06:11 PM

Aggg, I forgot I wanted to make a slip cover for the wing back chair. That means I have to make another pattern :yuck:! I don't think I have enough fabric though :). Maybe I can put it off another month or two? It's just so hideous right now :/.

Any ideas or links to patch worked chairs?

Nangirl17 06-30-2013 05:05 AM

I'm Canadian - can I use my country's colours for patriotic week (we also celebrate our country this week too!)?

RockinLou 06-30-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nangirl17
I'm Canadian - can I use my country's colours for patriotic week (we also celebrate our country this week too!)?

Of course!!

RockinLou 06-30-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen_batten
I can start today?!? Whoohoo!! I've wanted to start on some soakers but was trying to hold off til July.

Great ideas for the bonus points!

I figured the bonus days would make up for no June game, I hope nobody minds the extra weekend!!

MamaDawn 06-30-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinLou (Post 16721154)
I figured the bonus days would make up for no June game, I hope nobody minds the extra weekend!!

not at all I already got 3 hours of knitting in :giggle:

going to go mow... ok well I was, just as I typed that it started to thunder and the grass isn't worth getting hit by lighting... so I'm going to knit some more... a few inches left on the first leg of Jeremiah's shorts then I'll start on the second leg... wonder if I can finish these tomorrow... :headscratch:

Nangirl17 06-30-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinLou (Post 16721152)
Of course!!

Thanks!

RockinLou 06-30-2013 11:03 PM

Yay! I made 2 of my 5 snack bags and a 12 inch quilt block today!! Wahoo!!

I wont do much this coming week as we will be in Disney for a few days (just my daughter and I) but I'll still check in!

AVDesigns 07-01-2013 05:08 AM

OK, I signed up for the stash game. Hopefully it'll give me the motivation I need to get the ball rolling on Christmas sewing.
Are the weekly deals just bonus points? I don't have to sew things during the weeks in those categories in order to get points right? I just want to verify
I cut the quilt squares for DS's quilt last night and plan to start on it this evening after work.

How many points can I count for a 20 piece layer cake (pre-cut 10" squares of fabric)? I purchased it before the stash game thankfully!