Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Three or Four? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1530176)

Happinessis 07-08-2013 03:25 PM

Three or Four?

Three or four kids?

Currently contemplating adding to our family. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 07-08-2013 03:33 PM

Re: Three or Four?

I chose 4 because I have 4 and it is great for us.

JennTheMomma 07-08-2013 03:38 PM

I have 3 kids and might want another

mibarra 07-08-2013 03:48 PM

We have 3 girls. The ONLY reason I MIGHT contemplate another is I always wanted both sexes, but odds aren't good. ;) I'm just done with babies: late night feedings, diapers, nursing, terrible twos, PLing, daycare expenses.... Ready for the next phase! :)?

WannaBeGreen2011 07-08-2013 04:06 PM

4! I grew up in a family of four girls, but I'm not that biased. I'm really against having a middle child..not that I believe those stereotypes or predictions, etc, but I just don't want a middle child. I'm currently pregnant with our third and looking forward to "finishing" our family in a couple more years. If we made enough money, we'd go for 6....

From my iPhone, probably while BF'ing.

mommabritt 07-08-2013 04:17 PM

Four. I don't like odd numbers.

Except if you drive a sedan. Then your sol unless you can tie on to the roof.

Kidding.

princessgirl409 07-08-2013 04:19 PM

I vote four! I think things are so much easier with even numbers!
We have five and are trying for #6!

mama_to_DJM 07-08-2013 04:21 PM

I voted for 3 because that's how many fit in our house. :)

Kiliki 07-08-2013 04:26 PM

I had 3, now I have 4.

4 is way better for the dynamic.

2 kids can pair off and play.

3's always a crowd, and someone will have to be the "third wheel".

Plus, I am just too obsessive and maniacal about numbers to have an odd number of children.

My VERY worst nightmare is I get pregnant again with #5, and since DH has the V, I'd never get another one, ever. And then I'd have 5 forever. ... odd numbers... *shudder* *eye twitch*

Solomon's Mama 07-08-2013 04:32 PM

I lean toward 4, although I don't want to even think about that right now! I am pregnant with number 3 and I don't think I can handle being pregnant again for a really long time...my body just does not like this. But I'd like to have another boy so DS isn't the only one. And of course I love the tiny newborn stage and also toddlers (when they aren't pitching fits in public lol) are so entertaining. As nice as it will be not to have little ones running around I will still be sad not having the humor of tiny crazy people around.