Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   August'13 ddc Weekly chat July 29-Aug 4 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1534926)

Andbabymakes2 07-29-2013 06:17 AM

August'13 ddc Weekly chat July 29-Aug 4

Happy birthday to meeee. :giggle: Rough night last night. HB was horrid to the point I thought I was going to barf... :yuck: Then ds fell out of bed this am, and as I go to pick him up off the floor I peed myself a little! lol omg, seriously?? But at least I am having my coffee with some salted caramel creamer..:drif:

I hope everyone has a great day today.

Shadowwolf- sorrry I didn't get those links to you until now. I didn't get back online last night- and couldn't figure out how to link from my phone.

lemon rice krispies-- http://sweetasacookie.com/2013/04/le...ispies-treats/

pumpkin zucchini bread-- http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin...ad/detail.aspx

KatieB621 07-29-2013 07:37 AM

Re: August'13 ddc Weekly chat July 29-Aug 4

Any word on Misty? I hope things picked up for her and she's not updated because she's holding that sweet baby boy now! :D

Can someone answer me this.....What's the bulb thing? Never heard of it until now. Knew about the EPO. Never have used it personally, but have considered it. My sis has some if I want it. She couldn't ever get past the pushing the capsule up there thing....me....wouldn't bother me too much.

Also...another question....Is anyone else dealing with SUPER, SUPER, sore nips right now? I don't even want my clothes just about it to touch mine and they've been like this for at least two weeks now. Only mentioned it to DH, but I've never had this happen before at this point in the pregnancy. :headscratch:

AFM: Had yet another good day....so 4 days in a row! :yay: Only a few very mild ctx (maybe even just strong BH :dunno:) yesterday and none this morning. I'm guessing that I'll do like I normally have with each pregnancy again and go in for my appt on Friday and the Dr. will check me and say, "Oh you're at 4-5 so you'll probably go into labor over the weekend." I'd really be surprised if when I go in on Friday if I haven't made any more progress.

TMI and WHINE alert: Lynn....thought about you this morning while I was dealing with constipation again this morning. Sorry that sounds so bad, but you did cross my mind and you'll understand fully as you read. FINALLY got the mess out of me, but now my roids are swollen and sore! :cry: I've never had problems with them...they've always just been there, but only bleed once in a blue moon when I got constipated bad enough. I'm having trouble walking and sitting, not because of ctx or anything like that....just the stinking roids! I'll have to try to go to the pharmacy later to pick up a few things to try to heal them before any labor were to start. I don't want to have to be worrying about pushing a baby out AND my roids giving me issues at the same time! :yuck:

KatieB621 07-29-2013 07:38 AM

:happybirthday: DD buddy Vanessa!!!

KatieB621 07-29-2013 07:41 AM

Does anyone know what the baby count is up to now? Seems like a good many mamas are going at least a little early. We haven't actually made it into August yet and it feels like there are quite a few babies already here! :lostit:

Andbabymakes2 07-29-2013 08:10 AM

Thhanks Katie!

I was thinkin' the same thing about how many lo's have already made it here!

I don't normally have any issues with the girls until afterwards. And this is the first pg that I haven't had bowel issues on the difficult side. I know how much that sucks though!! Glad you are having some downtime from ctx. I'm sure you are taking advantage of it right now!!

I'm debating what to do right now... dishes, laundry.... nothing.... :giggle: I think I def need a nap today.

babylove921 07-29-2013 08:16 AM

dd CRASH. We've had 2 September babies born already. :) *It just got real for us.

stevensmom 07-29-2013 08:51 AM

Up early. Need to hop in the shower and get ready for my ob appt. at least I get to see opidy today and I'm going to have her double check that he has exterior plumbing :giggle2:

Then off to do our maternity photos. I think we'll do them down by the river. But it all depends on the kids attitudes. I really like one spot up at a park but I know we'll never get the kids off the play equipment

-------
The bulb- my sister had that as her induction. It fell out and she never progressed until they had to break her water and even then it was slow going.

Sore nips- don't really have that problem. But I do get the tingly let down feeling every now and then.

Babies- I think we've only had four??? But only ones posted to the announcement thread. Which I need to update :hide:

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***

lynn97 07-29-2013 08:59 AM

We have had at least one set of twins too. I'm thinking we have had 5-6, haven't we?

My nipples have been super-sore the last couple days too. I was just thinking last night about how I don't remember that w/DS. It reminds me of early pregnancy soreness so I'm probably going to start sleeping in a sports bra and see if that helps.

Katie, I'm sorry you are dealing with the roids too :-( Mine are actually much better right now. I hope you feel better soon!

AFM: nothing big on my agenda for today. Just a little grocery shopping and I hope to make some banana muffins. I woke up to my first message about "haven't I had that baby yet??" Argh. It makes me want to hit someone...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Andbabymakes2 07-29-2013 09:03 AM

You know, yesterday while grocery shopping I had my first ever convo about my pg, with someone other than family. lol The funny thing is she asked me if I had a name, and come to find out her uncle's name is the same as our name choice! weird!!!

and I swear if feels like someone kicked me in the crotch this am. ouch!

lovemuppet 07-29-2013 09:21 AM

Happy birthday, Vanessa!

Katie, have you tried witch hazel? I had them bad with DD and after her birth. It cleared them up a little, but I ended up getting a prescription cream from the doctor.

Yesterday was a rough day for me. This baby is really putting a lot of pressure on my pubic bone. Yesterday, I could barely walk at times! Feeling a lot better yesterday, but I never had the pain like that with DD.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum