Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   am I a lazy cloth diaperer ? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153590)

tsk_mum 05-24-2007 07:19 AM

am I a lazy cloth diaperer ?

is diaperer a word??:lostit:

Ever since I started using PFs more, I never seem to take the time to stuff my pockets so I just dont use them:blush: PFs are so much easier. Maybe its time to sell:headscratch:

Kelolsen-and-Padawan 05-24-2007 07:23 AM

Re: am I a lazy cloth diaperer ?

I started using pfs and fitteds and then sold off most of my pockets too. Here's what I did - I put them away in a drawer and let about 2 months go by. If I wasn't even tempted to get them, I sold them. Youdon't want to rush off and sell them and then regret it!

southernmom2three 05-24-2007 07:37 AM

Pockets are a beginners diaper, lol. No I started with pockets. Then I branched out to fitteds, then it was all prefolds for months on end. Now, I use maybe 2 prefolds a week and Im back to loving me some pockets again :giggle:
I wouldnt sell them.

myajdw 05-24-2007 07:42 AM

if like 3 months go by and you still haven't stuffed or wanted to use them at all i say sell lol. it may just be a phase :)

bekerella 05-24-2007 08:21 AM

I go back and forth but I am loving pf's right now as well. I don't even use a cover either usually. lol Takes a lot more changing but oh well. I enjoy doing the snappi'd pf thing. :giggle:

TestifyToLove 05-24-2007 08:27 AM

I use pockets for going out and naps. Inside, around the house its all prefolds and BSWW here and has been for 8+ years. I went through a LOT to find what I like, and I just like it simple, cheap and efficient.

2sunshines 05-24-2007 08:32 AM

I'd hold on to them a little longer (unless you need the money to buy something else). Through my diapering, I've gone back and forth with what was my favourite. I'm glad I didn't get rid of everything that wasn't my favourite at the time only to have it become my fave again, kwim?

fsufan 05-24-2007 08:39 AM

I LOVE Pf's too :):lostit: :lostit:

I have a HUGE STASH of dipes I'm selling. I just don't use them anymore. I will hold onto my Bum-ware dipes though !!! I love them ;)

HBuehler 05-24-2007 08:56 AM

I tried pockets to help out my dh when he's watching the kiddos..all that time wasted stuffing and then my ds would just laugh at you and take them off so I'm very happy to say we are a pocket free home once again.

MamaApril 05-24-2007 09:09 AM

NO, my family is lazy since we'd rather use snap fitteds than even prefolds. :giggle: Okay, mostly my husband prefers the fitteds over prefolds. I like using both, depending on my mood.