Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Halloween: what are they going to be? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1543618)

hilaryisinked 09-05-2013 12:35 PM

Halloween: what are they going to be?

What are your kids dressing up as?

Jury is still out here. DD1 said she wanted to be a "dancing flower" so I thought we could make her a flower and DD2 a garden gnome. Also considering cats and then putting mouse ears on our big Golden Retriever. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

ThreadsThatBind 09-05-2013 12:37 PM

Re: Halloween: what are they going to be?

We'll have a ladybug and a bumble bee this year. :)

iris0110 09-05-2013 01:05 PM

I'm not sure yet. Tharen says he will be an Elf so he will be wearing his fair costume. Kearnan hasn't decided. He has tons of cosplay stuff, Harry Potter, Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and of course fair costumes but I can also make him something if he hurries and tells me. He said something about Mario but I would rather not. His Harry Potter cloak would work nicely for a Grim Reaper or similar costume. Or I think we could do a cool Viking or Elf to go with Tharen.

MsBurrows 09-05-2013 01:10 PM

Oldest DD says she wants to be a zombie again because it's easy and fun.

DD2 said she wanted to be a creeper for months, then briefly she changed to a wizard, then a praying mantis, now back to creeper.

DD3 changes her mind all the time, but the one consistent thing is that it is almost always some sort of animal, like a cat or chicken.

DD4 has no opinion, so I don't know yet. Maybe be an old hand me down costume, maybe something new.

Fashionably Green Baby 09-05-2013 01:12 PM

ODD wants to be a black cat

DS wants to be a tree with red leaves

And I think YDD will be an owl

kanga1622 09-05-2013 01:15 PM

DS1 keeps saying he wants to be a doctor. If he sticks with that, I think DS2 may get a few bandages and some "wounds" and go as a patient. Or he could be a nurse.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

Huxley 09-05-2013 02:44 PM

Dd is going to be an owl. I am still looking for something for me that will compliment her costume. Any suggestions?

sandrc 09-05-2013 03:03 PM

A bumblebee and Dorothy.

~Laura~ 09-05-2013 04:39 PM

DD- Princess Bubblegum (from Adventure Time)
DS1- Cheeseburger
DS2- Buzz Lightyear

jbug_4 09-05-2013 04:45 PM

dd is going to be a peacock - at first she said a horse but then she saw a peacock costume
ds mickey mouse