Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Headache & Cramping TMI (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15467)

akrab 06-18-2006 09:09 PM

Headache & Cramping TMI

ok so yesterday morning I noticed I had a lot of watery ewcm... then by after noon I had a huge long glob of ewcm... I checked my calendar and I was on cd14 of a 28 day cycle...
today I have had a horrid headache and cramping all day..... I just took Ibuprofen about 30 minutes ago but it isnt working yet :(
I am still nursing... ds is 19 months old now and AF came back right after he turned 12 months....
Am I just out of whack still? or is this more than likely ovulation? I just dont know what to think since we use no protection and I never end up pregnant kwim? I dont know if I O or not....

dirtdartwife 06-18-2006 09:19 PM

Re: Headache & Cramping TMI

could be your first actual fertile ovulation since AF came back. I had that happen last month and my DD is 13 months and AF came back at 8 months PP. So I think it really was my first fertile cycle.

Ya think we'll be hearing from ya in two weeks with a BFP test?? :mrgreen:

akrab 06-19-2006 08:25 AM

I doubt it LOL it feels like I will never be pregnant again they way my body has been :giggle:

Kimmomy2dom 06-19-2006 10:02 AM

I never got a headache with O, but everyone is different, LOL. Other than that, just from the cervical fluid I would guess it would be your most fertile time. Whether or not you get an egg out of it I don't know...you could be available to O, but not dropping an egg, KWIM? The bding might not be perfect timing to catch an egg, too. Since, in the big scheme of things, your cycle is sort of still coming back to normal it could just be adjusting itself to get you pregnant.
Have you been checking cervix position, using OPKs or anything? If you're not sure exactly what your body is doing, then that's what I would do.

akrab 06-19-2006 10:10 AM

on the ewcm day I checked and it was SHOW....
We are not trying but we are not preventing either KWIM? so I am not charting ot anything like that. If we bd, we bd, if we dont we dont LOL... however this month was...

PD on June 4th
BD on
June
( I think there was a day between 14 and 17 but I didnt mark it so not 100%)
EWCM on the 17th
headache and cramping on the 18th...

akrab 06-19-2006 10:15 AM

OH ALSO...
when I was TTC Jonathan I was charting and my luteal phase was 11 days... if that is the case now then I would get AF on the 28th which would only give me a 25 day cycle this month.... every month I have had 28 day cycle except for 2 and those were 31 and 29 days..
So does luteal phase change with each pregnancy? LIke I said I am not charting... and I really dont want to either LOL too stressful, I like the just relax and if it happens it happens game :)

Abunchofus 06-19-2006 06:32 PM

agreeing with the other ladies here - sounds like this may be your first fertile cycle. I sometimes get a mild headache when I O'd. The only real way to know for sure if you O'd would be OPK's and/or temping.

Just wait and see and keep us posted! You already have 5 boys there so what makes ya say it feels like you'll never have another?

akrab 06-20-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abunchofus
agreeing with the other ladies here - sounds like this may be your first fertile cycle. I sometimes get a mild headache when I O'd. The only real way to know for sure if you O'd would be OPK's and/or temping.

Just wait and see and keep us posted! You already have 5 boys there so what makes ya say it feels like you'll never have another?

I have 4 boys... and 1 girl :)
I said that because my kids are 16,12,10 3/4, 3 3/4, & 19 months.. they are pretty spread out.. I am not getting younger lol I will be 36 next month, maybe my body is just done ya know?

Sarah0903 06-20-2006 12:44 PM

I have the same problem this month. it is my first cycle off of the pill. I think I am only day 11 of a 28 day cycle though.

Kimmomy2dom 06-20-2006 02:18 PM

Oh, yeah your whole cycle can change after each pregnancy. I know you said you were pretty regular - but if you're not charting this time it could be possible that your luteal phase is shifting all over the place too, KWIM? I always heard with a luteal phase shorter than 12 days it's hard to get and stay pregnant - but you've been pregnant five times now - so maybe it's not true for you. :)