Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Weekly Chatter for June Babies 10/21 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1552643)

weintz8 10-21-2013 08:13 AM

Weekly Chatter for June Babies 10/21

Thought it might be good to start a weekly thread.

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Anyone have any plans for the week?

mommy2makenzie 10-21-2013 08:57 AM

Re: Weekly Chatter for June Babies 10/21

I have my OB "interview" tomorrow morning and then they'll schedule my initial dating sono for 1-2 weeks later. That is the only sono my midwife's practice does and as much as I'd like to skip at least the interview, it's required for their practice and I LOVE them there so I'll try and follow the rules!

No fun plans, we did the pumpkin patch this weekend and this week is all work. :(

activia 10-21-2013 09:30 AM

I have my first appt on Wed night! Very excited about that..

I haven't been doing much otherwise.... the tea has helped with my nausea but it seems it's causing my allergies to flair including a bad earache and headache. I'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place at this point...so I'm just kinda laying low.

luvsgreen 10-21-2013 09:37 AM

Np appointments, probably won't get one til late November. Tomorrow is my once a month grocery shop. I don't have a vehicle. So my aunty takes me to the city with her, and we fill up her van with our groceries.
Wednesday night Dh and I are going out to see Brad Paisley with a bunch of friends. And to see Dixie chicks in a few weeks. We don't normally go out much, but thought it would be fun to go out. Plus tickets for Brad were cheap. Not sure how to hide that I'm not drinking though...pretty sure everyone else will have a drink.
We usually only go out on a date together to eat maybe once or twice a year. I feel kinda spoiled to go out twice so close together. :giggle:
Feeling so drained, and no motivation to do any house work, I just want to wrap myself up in a blanket,with a cup of tea, and try not to puke. I haven't yet, but I am always on the verge of doing it. I try not to look at the toilet when I go, otherwise I'm sure that would put my body over the edge.

Kabuki24 10-21-2013 10:25 AM

Tomorrow night I'm going to a "meet the midwives event" at their office. Hopefully I'll get warm and fuzzy vibes from them and make an appointment. The people that know I'm pregnant has been asking me if I've seen a doctor yet and I say I'm only 7.5 weeks!

Other than that, that's it! I'm feeling like crud and can't wait for second trimester which is a DREAM!

The*Fab*Four 10-21-2013 10:59 AM

I see the OB nurse tomorrow at 9:15am and the my first OB appt is Thursday at 9:50. I am considered AMA this time around, so I am anxious to see how different things are :goodvibes:

This week I will continue with the decluttering of my house.....seriously, I have gone into full nesting mode over the course of the last 4 days!! lol

We have 7 people in out house and a dog ~ we have so much 'stuff'!! I can't take it anymore......it has to go!

Emmalily 10-21-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuki24
Tomorrow night I'm going to a "meet the midwives event" at their office. Hopefully I'll get warm and fuzzy vibes from them and make an appointment. The people that know I'm pregnant has been asking me if I've seen a doctor yet and I say I'm only 7.5 weeks! Other than that, that's it! I'm feeling like crud and can't wait for second trimester which is a DREAM!

Cool! I wish my midwives' office did this. I'm just meeting them at my first appointment and hoping for the best. 3 more weeks until my first appointment. I should be 10 weeks then.

mommadeeof4+ 10-21-2013 11:30 AM

Top test was Friday morning (12-14dpo) and bottom test was today at noon (15-17dpo) I am worried it isn't darker? Why am I doing this to myself!

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0559c6c2.jpg

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.

sparksmomma 10-21-2013 12:00 PM

No appointment yet, but I got to go get my blood drawn this morning to confirm the pregnancy so I can get my initial appointment scheduled. Gotta love military hospitals.

sarahtee 10-21-2013 12:40 PM

I'm still battling this nasty cold.. It's on it's way out but I'm still having random coughing fits and feeling exhausted.

No midwife appointments yet (3 weeks to go) but I have been having some cramping and spotting when I wipe which is giving me a nervous breakdown so I called my dr and made an appt with her for Thursday. I'm not sure what she can do, but will maybe order an ultrasound to see if there is a heartbeat or any reason for the spotting. My dr rocks so I'm sure she'll try to do something to ease my mind. I swear, if this pregnancy sticks I will still be a nervous wreck till a baby pops out!