Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I need a sposie recomendation (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16514)

Five Green Beans 06-22-2006 12:59 PM

I need a sposie recomendation

:hide:

I really see no way around having to resort to sposies a little bit, I just can't afford to buy a bunch of larges right now so while I cycle the meds out and work on my large stash im gonna have to use something. Im terrified because she already has a rash (bad laundry soap choice :banghead:) every sposie I have tried gave her a rash too. Im just so fustrated how sis she just up and grow overnight, at first it was all my med pw's but now all my med fbs dont fit either, I have 4 larges on the way and litterally 2 dipes that I can fit on her right now. Last week she had 2 snaps to go before growing out of me fbs :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

so is there anything new out in the sposie world because nothing has worked yet. I hate this soooooo much

Edit to fix ONE of the typos, im sure there is more lol

OneFabMama 06-22-2006 01:00 PM

Re: I need a sposie recomendation

Have you tried 7th Generation sposies?

Five Green Beans 06-22-2006 01:03 PM

:cry: yes they gave her a rash too, or maybe it was just there wipes? I cant recall I hate to buy a pack and find out it was the diapers kwim?

christinewith4 06-22-2006 01:05 PM

We use Huggies supreme....:thumbsup:

You got any PF you could use?

Also you could use a liner w/ a sposie- you got any micro fleece linerss or even just flannel liners you could use? You can lay it in the sposie the same way as a CD... :)

OneFabMama 06-22-2006 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommalilac
:cry: yes they gave her a rash too, or maybe it was just there wipes? I cant recall I hate to buy a pack and find out it was the diapers kwim?

Ack! Thats sucky.
What if you just bought like a dz. prefolds until you can afford some more dipes?
www.little-lions.com is having a really good sale on them if you buy them by the dz.

a_cthelen 06-22-2006 01:05 PM

Did you try Tushies? They don't have any gel in them...they sell them at Whole Foods.

MamaMel 06-22-2006 01:05 PM

what about cosco? nevertried them but heard good things

Mindi 06-22-2006 01:07 PM

When I used sposies I used the Luvs and loved them!

CMamma 06-22-2006 01:08 PM

We couldn't do good for sposies w/DS#2... If I were you I'd try PFs - they are really cheap & easy care.

I've got free shipping in my store right now on everything (PFs are heavy so that's a good deal).

Also, if you do have $ issues you can try MD... check the FFS board as well.

We use mostly PFs b/c of affordability.

Five Green Beans 06-22-2006 01:13 PM

are whole foods carries only 7th gen and the sell kusihes trainers. luvs I tired on her as a nb when I was still working on my stash because I got them at my shower. I do have microfleece so I could try lining some dipes with them. I just cant belive im gonna have to use them I have some infant pfs but those stoped fitting long ago I did tri fold them into a cover but she pulled the cover off because its aplix :lostit: . Cross your fingers that my lrg fbs come tomorrow. I dont have cosco locally but i think im going to see if I can find Tushies those im pretty sure I have never tried but I have never seen them either :banghead: if my stinking sewing machine wasn't broken I would just wipe her up a few fitteds to get buy for a few weeks til I have some more $$ to buy larges and to keep cycling them meds out.