Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   does anyone know the turnaround time on bitty baby blankies? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166305)

DiaperDiva 06-14-2007 02:25 PM

does anyone know the turnaround time on bitty baby blankies?

i ordered one for my daughter last week (last tuesday.. june 5th), and just ordered one for my son today. i remember someone saying something about a fast turn around time, but i havent gotten any updates on my order. anxiously awaiting. they are so cute! my daughter is 7 months, i think she'll like it. my son is 22 months and i bought one for him just because i think they are that cute and cuz he LOVES blankies! (always carries every blanket he owns around with him from room to room) anyway, hope someone can give me an idea how long the turnaround time is :goodvibes:

My3LuckyCharms 06-14-2007 02:44 PM

Re: does anyone know the turnaround time on bitty baby blankies?

I got mine fairly quickly. The mama that makes them is on here under baby1577 and she should see this soon.

msmamabear 06-14-2007 03:20 PM

normally a week, i think :headscratch:

DiaperDiva 06-14-2007 04:15 PM

hmmm, well i ordered through her site i didnt use the diaper swapper discount or anything. I thought someone before had said about a week, thats why i asked. does she normally let you know when she ships it? i think she is visiting with her mom this week or something she said, maybe thats why she its taking longer?

zenmama 06-14-2007 05:10 PM

shipping in general has been taking a while so give it a few days.

her blankies are awsome!

raelynn 06-14-2007 05:12 PM

I ordered mine last week and it was shipped on Monday - super fast!!

baby1577 06-14-2007 05:21 PM

Hey mama!! It was shipped with a few others on Monday the 11th!! If it isn't there by now, I would say expect it tomorrow!!

:goodvibes:

Oh- and I'm sorry I didn't send a shipment notice! I've had oral surgery twice in the last 2 weeks so I'm pretty out of it!! :blush:

DiaperDiva 06-14-2007 05:27 PM

awe hope your surgery went well! its okay i just didnt know if i should expect a shipping notification or not. obviously i wasnt too worried lol as i bought one today for my son! he loves blankies. been recommending them to all my friends too!