Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   babylegs for diaper changes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166381)

Cricket 06-14-2007 04:27 PM

babylegs for diaper changes

has anyone here discovered the handiness of Babylegs? I friggin love them for my wee one--they make his diaper changes SO much easier!!!

:lostit: I just found a coupon code that got me a free pair with my order--not sure how long it will last but it worked for me!

Use Celeb (capital C, i found out the hard way) in the shopping cart checkout.

Suzanne 06-14-2007 04:39 PM

Re: babylegs for diaper changes

Oh yeah, baby legs are GREAT! I also used that code for a few pairs:thumbsup:

Cheaven 06-14-2007 04:47 PM

I understand the point to babylegs now that DS is in crawling age. DH hates them though. He makes flashdance cracks every time we use them.

zenmama 06-14-2007 05:02 PM

what website is that good for?

Nutmeg 06-14-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheaven (Post 1284833)
I understand the point to babylegs now that DS is in crawling age. DH hates them though. He makes flashdance cracks every time we use them.

I ordered 2 pairs with that Celeb code, too - and I'm guessing that my dh will have the same flashdance jokes to make when he sees them. Sigh...not looking forward to that!

TaivensMama 06-14-2007 07:40 PM

We love them here, she wears them everyday...and now with dress weather we are coordinating with dresses...my dh loves them! He tells all his friends with kids about them too...We constantly get comments when we are out with her though about "oh are those baby leg warmers HOW CUTE, I didn't know there was such a thing" I just say they are all the rage and super easy for diaper changes...they are also great for nakey booty time and ECing!! I have at least 15 pairs for her that I converted socks into, I don't own any true babyleg brand though...glad to see others lovin them too :thumbsup:

My3LuckyCharms 06-14-2007 08:23 PM

The website it works on is www.babylegs.com

Kimmyann 06-14-2007 08:58 PM

Its www.babylegs.net
:goodvibes:

twinsplus2more 06-14-2007 09:00 PM

I love baby legs!!!

sivan 06-14-2007 09:02 PM

i just want to mention also that they are a WONDERFUL company. I told them about our twins, and they sent me ELEVEN free pairs and a personal handwritten card. I didn't ask, they just wanted to. They are so so sweet!