Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Raffles/Lotteries/Stalking Announcements (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167724)

mama23boys 06-16-2007 10:48 PM

Raffles/Lotteries/Stalking Announcements

Attention Members~

Due to some recent threads we see it fit to lay some clear rules for all to read and understand.

~~Diaperswappers does not allow raffles and/or Lottos, if you have an item for sale, you must list an asking price. If you want bids/offers on your item, Ebay is the place to go.

Certain Lotteries are allowed but they MUST follow these rules:

1) The price of the item must be set including shipping
2) There CAN NOT be any fee to enter the lottery
3) the winner of the lottery would be the person allowed to purchase the item

~~Stalking Policy:

Due to the need for WHAMs to be paid ASAP and other mama's, who have the funds/desire in getting said item, its no longer allowed to post something you scored and decided that you no longer want/cant pay for. The item needs to be IN your possession before you list it FS or FT! This includes Posting the "Let's Split a Wishbox" posts :hugs:

Any posts will be removed immediately.

Thank you so much for reading and understanding :goodvibes:

Shawnah 09-29-2007 08:26 AM

Re: Raffles/Lotteries/Stalking Announcements

:thumbsup: Great idea!

cowmommy 10-09-2007 03:43 PM

:bumpsign:

cowmommy 12-15-2007 08:28 PM

:thumbsup:

cowmommy 12-19-2007 02:20 PM

:bumpsign:

mother_04_07 01-28-2008 09:35 PM

:thumbsup:

n-training 02-24-2009 08:13 PM

Maybe if a mod has time they could re-post this, and delete the copy written by a banned member. What about the part that says you can't charge to enter a lottery? I've entered several that way, but didn't know it was against the rules. Also, in the ffs, I am not sure about this, I thought it meant free for shipping, but there are people there selling stuff. Clarification would really mean alot to me.

:giggle:

wesevanmom 02-24-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n-training (Post 6429789)
Maybe if a mod has time they could re-post this, and delete the copy written by a banned member. What about the part that says you can't charge to enter a lottery? I've entered several that way, but didn't know it was against the rules. Also, in the ffs, I am not sure about this, I thought it meant free for shipping, but there are people there selling stuff. Clarification would really mean alot to me.

:giggle:

:headscratch: confused, you have paid to enter lotteries on Diaperswappers or Hyena Cart? They are two separate sites and it is allowed on Hyena Cart. If you see anything such as this on DS feel free to report it by clicking the little red triangle in the upper right corner of the post. The same goes for anything in the FFS, free for shipping, area on FSOT, For Sale or Trade.