Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What detergent do you use on cloth diapers and why? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170769)

LemonSqueezy 06-21-2007 02:32 PM

What detergent do you use on cloth diapers and why?

Okay, I started this thread, but got so many "others" that I decided to include All Free and Clear in the poll. Also, I accidentally clicked the one that says you can view what people voted, and that was just silly, so here it is again. Hopefully better (more accurate) results this time!
Thanks for your info! I was loving reading them, but changed it just a little. There were a hundred voters before, and the winners were Purex and All (both free and clear). Where do you buy those? I am in a small town and can't find them anywhere!!!

lunamoth 06-21-2007 02:41 PM

Re: What detergent do you use on cloth diapers and why?

We seem to be able to get All Free & Clear anywhere...BJ's, Costco, WalMart, etc. It comes in a WHITE bottle, not blue like the regular All.

Love it. No probs with diapers ever!!!!!

*Jennifer* 06-21-2007 02:41 PM

I buy ALL & Purex free & clear, it depends which is on sale because I like them both equally.

I buy them at Meijer or WalMart :-)

Betsy 06-21-2007 02:47 PM

I voted "other" because I make my own (washing soda + simple green). Would like to try country save if I could find it around here.:headscratch:

txwarblers 06-21-2007 02:52 PM

please delete

Cheaven 06-21-2007 02:53 PM

I use two but I could not vote for two. I prewash with Arm and Hammer and wash with All F&C.

ThreeBunniesMoma 06-21-2007 02:54 PM

I use washing soda and peppermint EO.:goodvibes: I've seen Country Save at the commissary and thought about trying it but haven't.

JackieLyn 06-21-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThreeBunniesMoma (Post 1322997)
I use washing soda and peppermint EO.:goodvibes: I've seen Country Save at the commissary and thought about trying it but haven't.

Country Save at the commissary eh!? i'm gonna have to check it out next time i go! We use All F&C here :)

LemonSqueezy 06-21-2007 03:48 PM

:bumpsign: We use Sam's Glacier, but are having stink problems! That's why I wanted to know!

AddysMama 06-21-2007 03:52 PM

still Charlies. reason in other thread.
mainly, eczema,
it works like a miracle for us.
LOVE it and its CHEAP