Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   In The Kitchen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Cravings?? LOL (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171)

Bradyn's Mommy 04-19-2006 08:33 AM

Cravings?? LOL

Ok, so this probably is not very relevant to this forum, but I wanted to be the first to post in here... HAHAHAHA! :D

I should have known a week ago that I was truly pregnant when I ate Thin Mint GS cookies and big marshmallows melted in a bowl w/ Cool Whip on top! YUMM!!!! Doesn't craving sweet stuff mean you're having a girl?!?! Woooooo, I hope so!! :p

lovemygirls 04-19-2006 08:37 AM

Re: Cravings?? LOL

lol!! When I was pregnant with both my GIRLS I craved sweet things....maybe that's a sign? are you going to find out what your having?

GrowingUpMad 04-19-2006 08:43 AM

Hmmm. when I've been preggers with my dd's I crave fruit. With my ds I craved sweets.

4boys4me 04-19-2006 08:45 AM

I sooooo craved sweets with all 4 boys!! and sour fruits like grapefruit! LOL

congrats!

Bradyn's Mommy 04-19-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovemygirls
lol!! When I was pregnant with both my GIRLS I craved sweet things....maybe that's a sign? are you going to find out what your having?

Nope, I am going to keep it a surprise!! With ds, I craved salty stuff like meat and cheese. Protein!! Hehehe! I hope it is a sign! :)

Samantha 04-19-2006 09:38 AM

I craved mini donuts with harper. Chocolate covered ones. :p With DS it was pickles and milk (not at the same time though)

This time around milk has been good....but I try not to drink to much (and for some reason I only drink it at my IL's and their fridge is warmer than ours because their milk tastes..WARM...or maybe cause we are used to organic and they dont drink organic? :confused: ) ANYWAYS I am going to buy some milk today and I just want to drink the whole carton (but I wont)

Another thing I cant stop eating is chinese....*drool* cept yesterday it wasnt as good....maybe thats the end of that craving?

I want tuna melts...*drool* its all I can think about right now...

I will find out next week what this baby is....I am at a loss...I knew with my DS and DD but this time...this baby is confuzzling me!

FitMommyOf2 04-23-2006 06:57 PM

Hmm.. I was craving sour gummi bear stuff w/DD and with DS pretty much everything hearty.
I hope it'll be a girl for you! ;)

Samantha 04-23-2006 08:01 PM

Eh, it doesnt matter what it is....I have one of each...Each sex has their perks....

Tonight I was all set on making tuna melts.....its been a week since I have had tuna....as I was walking to checkout I saw frozen pizza..

I was like...mmm pizza
mmm, tuna melts
mmm, pizza
Mmm, tuna melts...can I eat them at the same time? LOL

by the time I got home tuna melts werent even in the picture anymore...I wanted PIZZA. :rolleyes:

patty_o_furniture 04-23-2006 10:17 PM

With my first I was all about peaches and soft pretzels! LOL. With this one, I haven't had cravings for any particular food, but I could eat sweets 'til the end! No problems! Mmmm....girl scout cookies! LOL.