Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Feedback Template and the rules of the forum (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171633)

Samantha 06-23-2007 03:35 PM

Please use this Feedback Template and the rules of the forum

Please title the post with the WAHMs username (if known) and his or her's business name.

Please copy and paste the following and answer the questions below if you leave feedback without using this template it will be deleted.

Approximate date of purchase:
Where did you purchase the item(s) from:
What did you buy:
How was the customer service:
Review of the product:
Any additional comments:
Would you do business with them again? Yes/No

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

Here are a few more rules before you get started:

-We want calm and constructive posts. Any posts that are aggressive, full of emotion, ETC. will be denied and the poster will be asked to re-submit.

-You can leave feedback here for ANY WAHM, whether the transaction happened on DS or not.

-All posts will be moderated which means that a moderator has to read them and approve them before the general public will see it.

-Please use the search feature to see if your WAHM has been reviewed already before posting a new review.

Thank you!

BreenEmmasMom 09-10-2007 12:55 AM

Re: Feedback Template and the rules of the forum

Just wondering how long feedback takes to be seen on the post? I left a feedback well over a week ago and it's still not up, should I redo it? Thanks!

Harmony96 03-31-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreenEmmasMom (Post 1742679)
Just wondering how long feedback takes to be seen on the post? I left a feedback well over a week ago and it's still not up, should I redo it? Thanks!

We are trying to get this forum caught up w/ approvals so it will be more useful to everyone. Hopefully everything will be approved sometime this week. :thumbsup:

Mama_Gena 04-23-2008 12:46 PM

Hi there!
Did some of the posts on here disappear?
I know mine is gone and a few others...?

Harmony96 04-24-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama_Gena (Post 3402638)
Hi there!
Did some of the posts on here disappear?
I know mine is gone and a few others...?

When you post in this forum, you can't see your post until a moderator approves it.

Midwife@heart 04-25-2008 06:31 AM

Is there any way that we can organize the threads alphabetically? It would make them easier to find and help w/ duplicates.

Harmony96 04-26-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasmel (Post 3416142)
Is there any way that we can organize the threads alphabetically? It would make them easier to find and help w/ duplicates.

That would be handy, wouldn't it? I doubt that's something the techies can do (b/c then whenever a new post is made it bumps it back up again)... but so far everyone's been titling the threads w/ the company name so the search function could work well here. :)

I could put a second sticky here w/ the names alphabetized and links to the threads... but it would be way labor intensive to start it up, and then I wouldn't know how to sort it out if someone has both a company name and a DS user name.

Happygrl6 04-28-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasmel (Post 3416142)

Not a long-term solution (unless the forum default can be set to that) but you can click on 'thread' (in the blue bar above the thread names) to sort the threads alphabetically.

Harmony96 04-28-2008 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happygrl6 (Post 3438334)
Not a long-term solution (unless the forum default can be set to that) but you can click on 'thread' (in the blue bar above the thread names) to sort the threads alphabetically.

Hah, yep. I always forget about those links.

Midwife@heart 04-29-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happygrl6 (Post 3438334)

Thanks, I didn't know about that.