Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   suspense... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1756)

blondeviolin 04-27-2006 08:28 AM

suspense...

I haven't had the joy of using my fluff yet, but I think I go crazy about the time the mailman is in my neighboorhood. I hear mail dropping through our mailslot and I just run around crazy screaming, "FLUFF!" (unless someone's home...then I scream it in my head) until I get to where the mail is. The it's either :bliss: or :cry: LOL

I'm like a puppy at mailtime.

"Oh, here's the mail it never fails it makes me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail, MAIL!!!!" :lostit:

Tyrity 04-27-2006 08:31 AM

Re: suspense...

ROFL!!!! Okay, have we watched too many episodes of Blues Clues???? Sad I know that song too huh?
Hope you get FLUFF MAIL today Mama!!!!!

misty dawn 04-27-2006 08:34 AM

:happyclap:

Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head everytime the mailman comes by!

I feel the same way as you...especially since I just got permission from DH to spend over $100 on dipes in less than 24 hours! :mrgreen: Of course I'm now putting myself on dipe restriction for at least a few days so I'm going to have to avoid HC and the FSOT sections for a while. :giggle: I still have 4 months of shopping to go before our baby girl even gets here! :lostit:

ercvt 04-27-2006 08:39 AM

noooo.. now I am going to have that in my head too... its that or the darn backyardigans...

:banghead:

offlikeapromdress 04-27-2006 09:13 AM

Im expecting several packages, only I have to walk my big o'preggo body plus 2 kids up the hill to get my mail. but I think today Ill take the van..lol.

kthoelen 04-27-2006 07:07 PM

I am the same way when the mail comes right around noon time. The kids are in bed for naps and I just wait and look to see if the mailman has any pkgs in his hand or not. If not it like "oh poo" but if there is I get all excited. the worse thing is when the pkg is for dh. Then I get upset with him!!! I want it to be MY pkg!! LOL
Kerri

EmmalinesMom 04-27-2006 08:10 PM

:lostit: :lostit: :lostit:

Nah... can't relate... ;) :lostit:

lovemygirls 04-27-2006 11:52 PM

ROFL...everytime the mailman comes now I'm going to think of that song!! :rofl:

ltelly00 04-28-2006 12:02 AM

Heck, I've been stalking the mailman the past few days just out of habit! I had so much stuff coming for awhile and now there's none. I know there's nothign coming, but I still almost cry when there's no package in the mail!:lostit:

ocean_o_curls 04-28-2006 12:55 AM

omg LMFAO!!! you are too funny the mail always gets here at 11:30 right when dh is coming home for lunch and i always jump up run to the door and ask him if i got mail lol