Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How do you know if you have a problem? CDA (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17724)

Faithsmom 06-26-2006 07:52 PM

How do you know if you have a problem? CDA

Welcome to Cloth Diaperers Anonymous.
My name is Sarah and I am a cloth diaper addict.
It seems to get worse with every child I have because there are always newer, softer cloth diapers around. :drool:
My downfalls are Swaddlebees, Berryplush, bumGenius! and Microfiber. :woot:
I would sell the dog if it would bring me in enough paypal...... (BTW, he's a yorkie.... any takers? :dunno:)

Now that I have found Diaper Swappers, my addiction has gotten worse. You are all my enablers, fueling my addiction with every reasonable priced - how can I refuse- fluffy diaper offer.

Have I hit the bottom? ONLY IF ITS SOFT AND CUDDLY!!!! :singdance:

I think this should be our Cloth Diaper Addicts thread. A thread of support and understanding. Maybe even stickied at the top of this forum.

OK everybody... what is your cloth diaper addiction???

Bluemoon 06-26-2006 08:20 PM

Re: How do you know if you have a problem? CDA

I am so glad you started this thread!! My addiction has grown so big that I had to start making them to support it...lol. Well now I am addicting to buying fabric as well. I stalk my mail man daily to see if I am getting a new package. :yaymail:
So plaese sign me up for the support group. LOL
Barbara

Faithsmom 06-26-2006 08:55 PM

I have a fabric addiction also. I have TONS of it and started making my own too but don't have the time now that I have new DS to take care of too.

Making your own isn't as fun as the ANTICIPATION
HUNTING
&
STALKING

of getting them through the mail.

masonite 06-26-2006 08:56 PM

LMAO!

I like any fluff. I'm not picky! We're too broke with hospital bills right now to be enjoying all of the yummy new fluff!

When/if we have another baby, I hope to be in a better financial situation, so I can fuel the addiction fire. LOL!

Faithsmom 06-26-2006 09:00 PM

Do you plot and plan which cloth diaper your DC will wear out to functions/cookouts/ parties etc?? I do! I can't wait for people to ask me "is that a cloth diaper??"

"why yes it is" LOL

bamamom 06-26-2006 09:09 PM

Hello...my name is Bama, and I'm a CD addict.

(group says::) Hi Bama....

I knowingly and willingly buy cloth diapers, even though we dont need anymore. I am a total junkie for swaddlebees front aplix, luxe wool, and a number of things i am not comfortable mentioning yet.

Where is the list of the 12 steps??

Faithsmom 06-26-2006 09:13 PM

Well, I know step 1 is being able to admit that you have a problem.....

anyone want to help me compile a list?

Maybe step 2 is apologizing to the dog for thinking of selling him for paypal on DS?

christiansmom 06-26-2006 09:20 PM

This is scary stuff. I don't even have a PF yet...or a baby to put one on (I am a foster mom w/a placement coming soon). I have spent the last week in my pajamas, glued to the computer. I can't even remember the last time I cooked dinner for my family and tonight, after a long hiatus (except for a few measly sales) I actually listed on Ebay to get money for diapers. UUGGGHH! I need help!!

Faithsmom 06-26-2006 09:23 PM

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE......

luvbug*diapers 06-26-2006 09:50 PM

hello my name is renee and im a diaper junky.yesterday my husband just about threw me to the dog house.i said in a teeny tiny voice i picked up a few diapers the other day.i told him the $$ amount and he was like why,why ,why your drawers are over flowing you make your own and the baby is potty training?
all i could say was i cant help myself,and smile and say they were a good price and boy his bummy looks so cute in them.:mrgreen:
renee