Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Starting the countdown!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17860)

offlikeapromdress 06-27-2006 10:19 AM

Starting the countdown!!!!

30 days till my csection!!!!!! IM nesting big time only its painful to do all this nesting. Im all baby so I cant bend..lol. Anyone else with 30 days or less?:goodvibes: :lostit: :thumbsup: :laugh:

Lisa-Rachelle 06-27-2006 11:10 AM

Re: Starting the countdown!!!!

I just hit my 30 day marker today! It's really exciting. I'm actually hoping she comes a little early...I'm ready to hold her!
I'm nesting too, and it's a nightmare. We are still renovating parts of the house, so there is all this stuff and nowhere to put it.

myajdw 06-27-2006 01:39 PM

i still have 54 days until my EDD :( i had both my other ds's at 36 weeks though, so if i go by that than i have 26 days left lol. geez now that's just kinda nervewracking! i fully expect to get closer to my EDD this time around though. so 54 days left it is...waiting waiting waiting. i want to tear open the boxes to the bouncy seat and swing so badly but am trying to wait until i'm closer lol....what do you think ladies should i rip em open or not?
you two better show pics and share your stories when these kiddos are born!!!

Lisa-Rachelle 06-27-2006 02:51 PM

Goodness lady, how have you held out and not opened things yet? I had my baby shower when I was 30 weeks and you had better believe I tore into those boxes without hesitation! We have had the swing and bassinett assembled for almost a month already!
There is no harm in opening them and getting them ready. That way, if your babe does come early you will be completely prepared.

Have fun! GO ahead, I won't tell.

myajdw 06-27-2006 07:14 PM

i have NO IDEA how i've held out this long...esp considering i've have the swing since i was oh about 17 weeks along and the bouncy seat i've had since i was....about 25 weeks along...lol. kinda crazy huh?
okay off to tear into em!

myajdw 06-27-2006 07:52 PM

okay, now i'm glad i did so i figure the things out!!! it took me a while to figure out how exactly the toy bar fits securely onto the bouncy seat...still not sure how secure it is, hmm does anyone else have the graco travel lite bouncer? and the take along swing required a lot more assembly than i thought. with our first ds we had this swing (the original one) and it required no assembly i thought? we have the sensory open top take along this time though. anyhow that's that!

Lisa-Rachelle 06-28-2006 01:27 PM

Some of those things are particularly difficult to assemble. It took my husband and I ages to figure out our baby swing. There were so many parts and pieces and the instructions were about as clear as London in a fog.
The crib was by far the worst...twice, we got halfway through assembly and realized we'd done it wrong. Had to start ALL over again.

I'm glad you opened them, though. It's so much fun to get them put together and enjoy fantasizing about the day baby will be using them.

Not long now!

Sarah0903 06-28-2006 01:28 PM

Wow I bet you are excited! Can't wait to see pics!